Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Cafe Robin
Challenge: Raise Awareness about SIDS, Pregnancy & Infant Loss - Win a Prize
October 1, 2012 at 7:53 PM

October is SIDS, Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Month

Let's help raise awareness on CafeMom by creating one long thread dedicated to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), Pregnancy & Infant Loss.

Reply to this post with ribbons, symbols, info, stories, logos, links, bumps and any thoughts that you'd like to share.

sids ribbonThree member who reply to this post during the month of October will win a CafeMom tote bag.

For more information on SIDS, Pregnancy& Infant Loss:
http://sids.org/
http://www.nationalshare.org/
http://www.stillnomore.org/

Giveaway rules:

• The Raise Awareness about SIDS, Pregnancy & Infant Loss Giveaway starts 10/1/12 at 7pm (ET) and ends 10/31/2012 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
  • Enter by replying to this post during the Giveaway Period.
  • Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
  • Three winners will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a CafeMom Tote Bag.
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 11/7/12.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules

Replies

• Ladybugmama86
    October 1, 2012 at 10:56 PM

http://www.mommieswithhope.com/

About

Called to reach grieving women for Christ, providing comfort and encouragement rooted in Scripture.
  • Ladybugmama86
    October 1, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Mollianna's Mission Inc. provides assistance to families suffering from pregnancy and infant loss.
    Mission
    to ease burden and create a less stressful grieving process for parents, family and friends who have lost precious angels in passing.
    Company Overview
    Mollianna's Mission Inc. is a not for profit incorporation structured to benefit families suffering from pregnancy and infant loss, by providing assistance with financial expenses for an Honorable Headstone, to provide free Remembrance Cards, and Parental Grief Support Care Packages.
    Description
    After baring the loss of my first born child (daughter Mollianna Mae Matthews) due to cord complications, the financial needs to lay my angel to rest could have easily become an unnecessary distraction during the grieving process.
  • Ladybugmama86
    October 1, 2012 at 10:58 PM

The goal of Matthew's Mission is to provide hospitals with care packages that will show a family that has lost a child that there are people who care for them and give support to the families in their greatest time of need.

http://www.matthews-mission.org/

• Ladybugmama86
    October 1, 2012 at 10:59 PM

Tiny Hearbeats

Providing fetal heart dopplers to women who have lost a child
    Mission
    Providing peace of mind to those who have lost a child
    Company Overview
    Tiny Heartbeats is a non profit organization for pregnant women. We provide fetal monitors to pregnant women who have previously been through fetal miscarriage, fetal demise, ectopic pregnancy or stillbirths, lost a child to complications from pregnancy, or those women in high risk pregnancies.
  • Ladybugmama86
    October 1, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Tiny Angel Graphics

Making graphics and pictures to memorialize our tiny angels gone too soon
    Description
    Tiny angel grapics is here for any parent or family member who has experienced the loss of a child, i can customize any of the graphics with pictures, phrases, poems, or anything and most of the images i can change the colors as well. please, if you have any ideas or background images you would like me to use, for example a racecar if you child was into racecars, or horses if your child liked horses please let me know. there is no charge however i do ask that when you post the picture you please comment with "thanks tiny angel graphics." god bless you all and all the tiny angels!
  • mangie22
    October 2, 2012 at 7:21 AM
    Thinking of all the families that have lost babies!
  • SimplyEnchanted
    October 2, 2012 at 3:54 PM

I am making ribbon sculptures for sibling's hair clips or to be placed on a lapel pin.

Missing my little angels!

• alanasmumma
    October 7, 2012 at 9:56 PM

The tattoo I got last week to remember my angels. It's on my right leg, I wanted it to be seen so when people ask about it I can talk about my babies. : )

• shamillionaire
    October 8, 2012 at 11:15 AM
    :-( I lost twins @ 17 and 18wks gestation also in July 2010. Sorry for your loss.

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

Thinking of all the families that have had to experience a loss of a baby. I lost my son at 17 weeks gestation in ]uly 2010.
  • mommyofnoah208
    October 8, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Thank you. So sorry for your losses as well :(

Quoting shamillionaire:

:-( I lost twins @ 17 and 18wks gestation also in July 2010. Sorry for your loss.

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

Thinking of all the families that have had to experience a loss of a baby. I lost my son at 17 weeks gestation in ]uly 2010.

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN