Super Mom Scavenger Hunt Group

ILoveMyJason
Bonus combos summarized [big edit, easy to follow]
April 27, 2010 at 11:14 PM

Here are the bonus combos that have been discovered so far, in the order that we've found will earn the most points (1,783 points for the bonus packages alone). Post a reply if you find more bonuses, or another sequence of collecting them that will earn even more points!

First, collect the miscellaneous items (and the one item from the MInd Warp Power Pack that is not part of any other bonus combo), in any order:

• Lie Detection
    Diaper Dexterity
    Germ Immunity
    Dollar Stretching
    Potty Training Patience
    Scream Silencer
    Bully Banishment
    Sniffle Stoppage
    Bi-location
    No Sleep Survival

Then collect the Family Forces Power Pack, in the following order (440 pts):

• S.O. Seduction
    Sibling Peacemaking
    M.I.L. Mind Control

Then collect the TLC Power Pack, in the following order (282 pts):

• Boo Boo Be Gone
    Healing Hug
    Nightmare Vaporization

Then collect the Hero at Home Power Pack, in the following order (175 pts):

• Mess Elimination
    Laundry Liquidation
    Organized Omnipotence

Then collect the Super Senses Power Pack, in the following order (198 pts):

• 360 VIsion
    Super Sonic Hearing
    Toy GPS Tracking

Then collect the Agent of Ages Power Pack, in the following order (698 pts):

• Baby Babble Decoder
    Terrible Two Taming
    Teen Angst Annihilation

Also available is the Mind Warp Power Pack (Lie Detection, Toy GPS Tracking, M.I.L. Mind Control) but since two of the components are used in other bonus combos, this Power pack isn't figured into the sequence above.

Replies

• LoriAnn87
    April 27, 2010 at 11:30 PM

thanks

• jackiec7707
    April 28, 2010 at 2:44 AM

BUMP!

• MPWifeJessicia
    April 28, 2010 at 8:11 AM

Thank you!

• stacy1403
    April 28, 2010 at 8:31 AM

BUMP!

• mommabear53
    April 28, 2010 at 8:46 AM

Just a hint they have to be in that order and it HAS to be the first ones you do. You can't find one or two then try for the set! :D

• ihavetriplets
    April 28, 2010 at 9:03 AM

what are the bonus combo's and how do you actually get them?  Do you go to these people's pages and click on all three at the same time?  I know I probably sound totally confused thats because I am!  Thanks for your help.confused

• MistressMinerva
    April 28, 2010 at 9:49 AM

Quoting ihavetriplets:

what are the bonus combo's and how do you actually get them?  Do you go to these people's pages and click on all three at the same time?  I know I probably sound totally confused thats because I am!  Thanks for your help.confused

You just claim one item at a time. For the combos you do the same, find the items and claim them but for the combos you have to find the item in that order for you to get the extra points. And yes you go to people's pages, just click on keep looking on the widget and it will automatically take you to the next page.

• ILoveMyJason
    April 28, 2010 at 9:50 AM

You can collect the combos at any point in the game, as long as you get the items listed in the package in order, with nothing interrupting the sequence. The later in the game you collect them, the more points you get. So it's actually an advantage to you to grab the miscellaneous items that aren't part of any package BEFORE you go for any bonuses. Getting them first will get you less points.

What we need to figure out now is the best order to collect them in, so that we can get the most points. And I'm sure there are more bonus packages to discover that we haven't found yet, too.

Quoting mommabear53:

Just a hint they have to be in that order and it HAS to be the first ones you do. You can't find one or two then try for the set! :D

• VeMc
    by VeMc
    April 28, 2010 at 10:11 AM

I always left them for the end, writing down the names that had what I needed and going back to them after all is found. Plus the you can't have two of the combos that have the tracking toys at the same time. Is there an other way to do it?

• VeMc
    by VeMc
    April 28, 2010 at 10:15 AM

Oh, this time I left the tlc to be the last one and got an extra 364 points(more than my usual 184) but I did the hero at home as the very first thing and only got 6 extra points.

This sharing page was a great idea! Tks!

Super Mom Scavenger Hunt Group

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts