MAMAS LATINAS

kgmmw
Confrontation with your SO in public ??
by kgmmw
November 18, 2012 at 5:04 PM
So today I was at the store and I was in the check out line and this lady and man come up behind me and they were arguing. The man gets really bad at the lady and tells "I'm done, continue sucking his Di**" and then he leaves. I was like WOW the whole time. Luckily I didn't have my kids with me at the moment bc I would of said something bc of all the cussing going on. I mean so people not care whee they handle their business ? Why must they do it out in the public? Have you ever had an instance where you and your SO had it out in public?

Replies

• kgmmw
    by kgmmw
    November 19, 2012 at 7:58 AM
    Wow lol

Quoting ana326:

Not with my husband. But with my ex of 6 years yes. I slapped him at a gas station and at a taco place oh and I broke a window of his car. I matured a lot since then lol
  • JeannetteG
    November 19, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Quoting kgmmw:

These are grown people acting like immature teenagers

Quoting JeannetteG:

Yeah I threw his keys in his face in front of the grocery store and then he left me there haha. Oh the joys of marital problems....but this was like 4 years ago.

All I have to say is that stuff happens and sometimes you just have a hard time controlling yourself when your relationshipis just beyond f@cked up. I'd LIKE to say i'm a little better at not making public scenes. But seeing how I once ripped an Afghani girl a new a$$hole infront of the DMV (She deserved it by the way.) Maybe I still have some work to do haha.

• ana326
    by ana326
    November 19, 2012 at 9:39 AM
    LMAO!!!!

Quoting JeannetteG:

Quoting kgmmw:

Quoting JeannetteG:

Yeah I threw his keys in his face in front of the grocery store and then he left me there haha. Oh the joys of marital problems....but this was like 4 years ago.

All I have to say is that stuff happens and sometimes you just have a hard time controlling yourself when your relationshipis just beyond f@cked up. I'd LIKE to say i'm a little better at not making public scenes. But seeing how I once ripped an Afghani girl a new a$$hole infront of the DMV (She deserved it by the way.) Maybe I still have some work to do haha.

• LMJ1
    by LMJ1
    November 19, 2012 at 10:48 AM
    Just once. I told my husband really loud that I was not his f&#%^*€ concubine outside a restaurant!
  • LMJ1
    by LMJ1
    November 19, 2012 at 10:50 AM
    LMAO!!

I. Love. You.

Quoting JeannetteG:

Quoting kgmmw:

Quoting JeannetteG:

• JeannetteG
    November 19, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Quoting LMJ1:

LMAO!!

I. Love. You.

Quoting JeannetteG:

Quoting kgmmw:

Quoting JeannetteG:

I LOVE YOU TOO!

• karladiego
    November 19, 2012 at 11:52 AM

With my ex once...once is enough for me, he got jealous because a cashier ex-coworker of mine was being sociable and asking me about my life, he started yelling and I just kept quiet, the real fight started at home. Never done that with my husband.

• RainyRain
    November 19, 2012 at 9:03 PM
    I have never but I have been in a situation where couples are fighting in front of me. It's a shame, they don't have any respect for each other nor for the people around them. They make us feel uncomfortable and make the situation sour for everyone.

MAMAS LATINAS