MAMAS LATINAS

sophiesmom07
Do you know how to sew?
October 12, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Do you know how to sew?   Do you own a sewing machine? 

Replies

• JeannetteG
    October 12, 2012 at 9:04 AM

No, I don't! Cute idea though!

• sophiesmom07
    October 12, 2012 at 9:05 AM

I don't know how to sew, but I wish I could. The most I can do is sew on a button and I don't do the best job even with that!

• sophiesmom07
    October 12, 2012 at 9:06 AM

Quoting JeannetteG:

No, I don't! Cute idea though!

Isn't it cute? Makes me want to learn! 

• canog08
    by canog08
    October 12, 2012 at 9:08 AM

yes i know how to sew but dont know how to work a sewing machine :( .... my mom is old school she tought me to do it all by hand!

• sophiesmom07
    October 12, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Quoting canog08:

yes i know how to sew but dont know how to work a sewing machine :( .... my mom is old school she tought me to do it all by hand!

That's good! At least you know how!  My friend makes all types of things by hand, I envy her!

• canog08
    by canog08
    October 12, 2012 at 9:13 AM

Quoting sophiesmom07:

Quoting canog08:

That's good! At least you know how!  My friend makes all types of things by hand, I envy her!

lol... trust me i used to hate it ! my mom tought me when i was young. i remember i used to always want to go outside and play nd she would always tell me in spanish "you have to learn so you can be a good house wife one day" lol i didnt get it then, but im thankful :)

• Supervane
    October 12, 2012 at 10:30 AM
    I have 2 sewing machines, I can only sew the basic stuff
  • ana326
    by ana326
    October 12, 2012 at 10:35 AM
    Yes just the basic stuff
  • karladiego
    October 12, 2012 at 10:59 AM

No sewing machine and I only sew buttons and small tears and holes but I wish I could know how to sew and make clothes.

• sophiesmom07
    October 12, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Quoting karladiego:

No sewing machine and I only sew buttons and small tears and holes but I wish I could know how to sew and make clothes.

Same here. I'll sew small tears on Pjs and things that I don't have to wear out! lol

MAMAS LATINAS

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN