MAMAS LATINAS

sophiesmom07
Do you know how to sew?
October 12, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Do you know how to sew?   Do you own a sewing machine? 

Replies

• JeannetteG
    October 12, 2012 at 9:04 AM

No, I don't! Cute idea though!

• sophiesmom07
    October 12, 2012 at 9:05 AM

I don't know how to sew, but I wish I could. The most I can do is sew on a button and I don't do the best job even with that!

• sophiesmom07
    October 12, 2012 at 9:06 AM

Quoting JeannetteG:

No, I don't! Cute idea though!

Isn't it cute? Makes me want to learn! 

• canog08
    by canog08
    October 12, 2012 at 9:08 AM

yes i know how to sew but dont know how to work a sewing machine :( .... my mom is old school she tought me to do it all by hand!

• sophiesmom07
    October 12, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Quoting canog08:

yes i know how to sew but dont know how to work a sewing machine :( .... my mom is old school she tought me to do it all by hand!

That's good! At least you know how!  My friend makes all types of things by hand, I envy her!

• canog08
    by canog08
    October 12, 2012 at 9:13 AM

Quoting sophiesmom07:

Quoting canog08:

That's good! At least you know how!  My friend makes all types of things by hand, I envy her!

lol... trust me i used to hate it ! my mom tought me when i was young. i remember i used to always want to go outside and play nd she would always tell me in spanish "you have to learn so you can be a good house wife one day" lol i didnt get it then, but im thankful :)

• Supervane
    October 12, 2012 at 10:30 AM
    I have 2 sewing machines, I can only sew the basic stuff
  • ana326
    by ana326
    October 12, 2012 at 10:35 AM
    Yes just the basic stuff
  • karladiego
    October 12, 2012 at 10:59 AM

No sewing machine and I only sew buttons and small tears and holes but I wish I could know how to sew and make clothes.

• sophiesmom07
    October 12, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Quoting karladiego:

No sewing machine and I only sew buttons and small tears and holes but I wish I could know how to sew and make clothes.

Same here. I'll sew small tears on Pjs and things that I don't have to wear out! lol

MAMAS LATINAS