MAMAS LATINAS

brandyblx
Would you forgive her and become her loving sister? Update in blue
October 5, 2012 at 10:08 PM

I have a story to tell and then I want to ask a question. Maybe I'll get some honest answers.

When my 11 yr old was 8 months old we ended up moving in with my father and stepmother. At the time they had my stepsister living there with her children also. My stepsister is crazy....mean crazy.

As we were living there we found out that Brian (my son) was/is allergic to powdered laundry soap. We bought him dreft and kept his stuff (sheets,clothes,bibs....etc) away from everyone else's. He is also asthmatic so we really don't want to mess around with his allergies. So,Joy (evil stepsister) gets mad at me for some stupid sh!t and instead of talking to me. She starts pulling mean little pranks. She "mistakenly" cut all the sleeves off my hubby's uniforms...etc.

And one night Brian stays awake ALL night. He wouldn't eat, he wasn't cold he wasn't hot. I changed his bottom like 7 times...thought maybe he's teething;tried motrin. Nothing worked. I sat in a rocking chair and held my crying son all night. At around 7:00a.m. I got up fed my oldest....and went to change my baby,again. His butt was raw and blistered,bleeding. I couldn't believe it...I'd changed him just 2 hours before. He hadn't even been wet. We went ahead and took him to the ER and found out he was having such a bad allergic reaction to something that it gave him a yeast infection!! The doctor gave us a t-shirt from the hospital and a clean pampers...we didn't know at this point what had caused it. As soon as they started the meds and changed his clothes he settled down and fell asleep. The doctor told us to take him home and re-wash his clothes/sheets just in case.

By now maybe you guessed what happened? My dumb-ass stepsister dumped powdered tide into Brian's dreft. And I'd changed him so many times that I'd managed to put him in something washed with it.We moved out the next day and I will NEVER forgive that bitch for hurting my son!!

My stepmom says that bygones should be bygones.And I should forgive and forget. I can't. My question is:

Who's wrong? Should I try to forgive crazy bitch or should I tell my stepmom I'm sorry but hell no?!

(ETA: I am not still FURIOUS at her.I just don't trust her (even after 10 years) and I would rather her not be a part of any of my son's lives. No me cabe en la cabeza como una mujer ADULTA pueda lastimar con tanta maldad a un bebe.) Sorry about the Spanglish.

Joy called me at work.She was crying-she wants to know WHY I hate her so much!!! She says she HAS to drive through Ms. and she thought her family would be happy to help her save some money(by not making her go to a motel). I had to tell her that I wanted her NOWHERE near my kids and if she couldn't remember why it was probably better that she stayed away. She giggled (GIGGLED) at me "Oh,that....it was harmless fun!" 

DAMN WITCH!!!!!!!! She's not even remotely sorry.

Replies

• brandyblx
    October 6, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Awesome? I don't get it....

Quoting SSK_English:

it s so awesome & terrible! you are bound to be careful of her. good luck for you an your ds!

• Vanderhyde
    October 6, 2012 at 4:16 PM
    If she messed with your child hell no I would not forgive her you don't need negative people around that is why I can't forgive my mom haven't spoken to her since I was 10.
  • sophiesmom07
    October 6, 2012 at 6:07 PM

Quoting brandyblx:

She was 30 or 31

Quoting sophiesmom07:

If she was an adult when she did this then I would not forgive her.  Anyone who would intentionally hurt a child like that must be insane.

O.k, yeah, she's demented. I wouldn't want her in my life.

• Supervane
    October 7, 2012 at 3:58 AM
    I just read your update and good for you for standing your ground. Keep on repeating how they hurt your family eventually it Will click in their heads.
  • brandyblx
    October 7, 2012 at 2:11 PM

BUMP!

• karladiego
    October 7, 2012 at 5:36 PM

WOW!! There is definitely something wrong with her...I thought I was being a grudgeful beyotch when I posted my reply before but with this update, I would have her as far away as possible. What a horrible person she is.

Quoting brandyblx:

I have a story to tell and then I want to ask a question. Maybe I'll get some honest answers.

When my 11 yr old was 8 months old we ended up moving in with my father and stepmother. At the time they had my stepsister living there with her children also. My stepsister is crazy....mean crazy.

As we were living there we found out that Brian (my son) was/is allergic to powdered laundry soap. We bought him dreft and kept his stuff (sheets,clothes,bibs....etc) away from everyone else's. He is also asthmatic so we really don't want to mess around with his allergies. So,Joy (evil stepsister) gets mad at me for some stupid sh!t and instead of talking to me. She starts pulling mean little pranks. She "mistakenly" cut all the sleeves off my hubby's uniforms...etc.

And one night Brian stays awake ALL night. He wouldn't eat, he wasn't cold he wasn't hot. I changed his bottom like 7 times...thought maybe he's teething;tried motrin. Nothing worked. I sat in a rocking chair and held my crying son all night. At around 7:00a.m. I got up fed my oldest....and went to change my baby,again. His butt was raw and blistered,bleeding. I couldn't believe it...I'd changed him just 2 hours before. He hadn't even been wet. We went ahead and took him to the ER and found out he was having such a bad allergic reaction to something that it gave him a yeast infection!! The doctor gave us a t-shirt from the hospital and a clean pampers...we didn't know at this point what had caused it. As soon as they started the meds and changed his clothes he settled down and fell asleep. The doctor told us to take him home and re-wash his clothes/sheets just in case.

By now maybe you guessed what happened? My dumb-ass stepsister dumped powdered tide into Brian's dreft. And I'd changed him so many times that I'd managed to put him in something washed with it.We moved out the next day and I will NEVER forgive that bitch for hurting my son!!

My stepmom says that bygones should be bygones.And I should forgive and forget. I can't. My question is:

Who's wrong? Should I try to forgive crazy bitch or should I tell my stepmom I'm sorry but hell no?!

(ETA: I am not still FURIOUS at her.I just don't trust her (even after 10 years) and I would rather her not be a part of any of my son's lives. No me cabe en la cabeza como una mujer ADULTA pueda lastimar con tanta maldad a un bebe.) Sorry about the Spanglish.

Joy called me at work.She was crying-she wants to know WHY I hate her so much!!! She says she HAS to drive through Ms. and she thought her family would be happy to help her save some money(by not making her go to a motel). I had to tell her that I wanted her NOWHERE near my kids and if she couldn't remember why it was probably better that she staid away. She giggled (GIGGLED) at me "Oh,that....it was harmless fun!" 

DAMN WITCH!!!!!!!! She's not even remotely sorry.

• NADIA-R
    by NADIA-R
    October 7, 2012 at 10:50 PM
    OMG harmless fun ! Let me put some poisonos snakes and a few spiders on her bed then say Hahahaha its harmless fun biatch, see how she likes it. She is completly mental and her mother knows it and tries to cover it up. Do stay very far away from her.
  • SSK_English
    October 8, 2012 at 3:07 AM
    i meaned it is awesome for her to hurt your ds under such circumstance that she know your ds has allergies.

Quoting brandyblx:

Quoting SSK_English:

it s so awesome & terrible! you are bound to be careful of her. good luck for you an your ds!

• SSK_English
    October 8, 2012 at 3:36 AM
    sorry,my english is poor. i just asked my friend and he told me i make a mistake to use "awesome". i originally think "awesome" is equal to"terrible". i am so sorry.

Quoting brandyblx:

Quoting SSK_English:

• brandyblx
    October 8, 2012 at 3:58 AM

That's ok. I sort of figured that it was something like that.

Quoting SSK_English:

sorry,my english is poor. i just asked my friend and he told me i make a mistake to use "awesome". i originally think "awesome" is equal to"terrible". i am so sorry.

Quoting brandyblx:

Quoting SSK_English:

MAMAS LATINAS

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN