MAMAS LATINAS

brandyblx
Would you forgive her and become her loving sister? Update in blue
October 5, 2012 at 10:08 PM

I have a story to tell and then I want to ask a question. Maybe I'll get some honest answers.

When my 11 yr old was 8 months old we ended up moving in with my father and stepmother. At the time they had my stepsister living there with her children also. My stepsister is crazy....mean crazy.

As we were living there we found out that Brian (my son) was/is allergic to powdered laundry soap. We bought him dreft and kept his stuff (sheets,clothes,bibs....etc) away from everyone else's. He is also asthmatic so we really don't want to mess around with his allergies. So,Joy (evil stepsister) gets mad at me for some stupid sh!t and instead of talking to me. She starts pulling mean little pranks. She "mistakenly" cut all the sleeves off my hubby's uniforms...etc.

And one night Brian stays awake ALL night. He wouldn't eat, he wasn't cold he wasn't hot. I changed his bottom like 7 times...thought maybe he's teething;tried motrin. Nothing worked. I sat in a rocking chair and held my crying son all night. At around 7:00a.m. I got up fed my oldest....and went to change my baby,again. His butt was raw and blistered,bleeding. I couldn't believe it...I'd changed him just 2 hours before. He hadn't even been wet. We went ahead and took him to the ER and found out he was having such a bad allergic reaction to something that it gave him a yeast infection!! The doctor gave us a t-shirt from the hospital and a clean pampers...we didn't know at this point what had caused it. As soon as they started the meds and changed his clothes he settled down and fell asleep. The doctor told us to take him home and re-wash his clothes/sheets just in case.

By now maybe you guessed what happened? My dumb-ass stepsister dumped powdered tide into Brian's dreft. And I'd changed him so many times that I'd managed to put him in something washed with it.We moved out the next day and I will NEVER forgive that bitch for hurting my son!!

My stepmom says that bygones should be bygones.And I should forgive and forget. I can't. My question is:

Who's wrong? Should I try to forgive crazy bitch or should I tell my stepmom I'm sorry but hell no?!

(ETA: I am not still FURIOUS at her.I just don't trust her (even after 10 years) and I would rather her not be a part of any of my son's lives. No me cabe en la cabeza como una mujer ADULTA pueda lastimar con tanta maldad a un bebe.) Sorry about the Spanglish.

Joy called me at work.She was crying-she wants to know WHY I hate her so much!!! She says she HAS to drive through Ms. and she thought her family would be happy to help her save some money(by not making her go to a motel). I had to tell her that I wanted her NOWHERE near my kids and if she couldn't remember why it was probably better that she stayed away. She giggled (GIGGLED) at me "Oh,that....it was harmless fun!" 

DAMN WITCH!!!!!!!! She's not even remotely sorry.

Replies

• brandyblx
    October 5, 2012 at 10:53 PM

BUMP!

• ana326
    by ana326
    October 5, 2012 at 11:27 PM
    I would cut her out of my life for life. Hell no I wouldn't forgive her.
  • girlygirl2010
    October 5, 2012 at 11:33 PM
    This

Quoting ana326:

• acrogodess
    October 5, 2012 at 11:36 PM
    If you mess with my children, you're lucky if ALL I do is cut you out of my life. I'd be more than likely to stab someone for hurting one of my babies on purpose, simply to be spiteful
  • NADIA-R
    by NADIA-R
    October 5, 2012 at 11:44 PM
    Forgive maybe forget hell no. Someone who knowingly hurts or puts the health of an inocent child needs to be in a mental institution. I would stay as far away as posible. What's going to happen next time she gets mad put poison in your food I bet she will.
  • canog08
    by canog08
    October 5, 2012 at 11:48 PM
    Report her crazy ass to CPS.... CHILD ABUSE
  • brandyblx
    October 6, 2012 at 12:21 AM

The thing that got me is that EVERYBODY in my father's household knew to be careful with/around Brian's stuff. His asthma was really bad while he was a baby....thankfully he only got a yeast infection.It could have caused him to stop breathing! This episode lets me know without ANY doubts that she doesn't care if she seriously hurts somebody!

We were celebrating my father's b-day and Joy tried to hand Brian his cake and ice cream....I took it away from him and threw it away.And then I gave Brian a piece that I cut and she hadn't touched.I can't trust her anymore or at all,kwim?!

Quoting NADIA-R:

Forgive maybe forget hell no. Someone who knowingly hurts or puts the health of an inocent child needs to be in a mental institution. I would stay as far away as posible. What's going to happen next time she gets mad put poison in your food I bet she will.

• alicechavez13
    October 6, 2012 at 1:22 AM
    Heck no, there is no by gones wen it comes to hurting innocent babies /kids. Just remember a leopard never changes its stripes, she's mean enough to do it once she'll do something else again,dnt hive her the opportunity.
  • brandyblx
    October 6, 2012 at 1:40 AM

BUMP!

• grayred
    by grayred
    October 6, 2012 at 1:46 AM

Quoting girlygirl2010:

This

Quoting ana326:

MAMAS LATINAS