MAMAS LATINAS

karladiego
I had to do laundry today...
October 2, 2012 at 6:34 PM
And I realized I HATE IT!! Out of the many chores to do, this is the one I despise the most...I'd rather clean my bathroom a million times than to do laundry uggghhhh (can you tell how much I dislike it??) LOL I don't like cooking either (although I am a good cook) but I have a family to feed otherwise I wouldn't care LOL jk jk jk What's your favorite and least favorite chore??

Replies

• kgmmw
    by kgmmw
    October 2, 2012 at 7:47 PM
    I hate doing laundry too bc I do it everyday ;/ I hate folding it , ironing it, hanging it, and putting it away lol I dislike washing dishes to
  • LMJ1
    by LMJ1
    October 2, 2012 at 8:21 PM
    I hate cooking. I like laundry. I only iron my husband's work meeting clothes. Everything else gets the unwrinkle cycle in the dryer.

But then again, most of my laundry is on top of the guest bed. No need to fold it. Just get whatever we need from there... Until there is no more.
  • sophiesmom07
    October 2, 2012 at 8:35 PM

My least favorite chores are cleaning the tub and putting the laundry away.  My favorite would be cooking.

• crabbyD
    by crabbyD
    October 3, 2012 at 8:39 AM
    Let me just say that I quote that exact line about cooking! If it wasn't that I have mouths to feed I'd eat cereal and sandwiches all day long! Lol

I personally hate washing dishes... Thank the Lord for my dishwasher!
  • Army-Wife0128
    October 3, 2012 at 8:41 AM

I am the same way. I HATE doing laundry and dishes. I don't mind the vacuum and cleaning the floors but laundry is the worst. 

• MrsDianaB
    October 3, 2012 at 9:22 AM
    Laundry doesn't bother me that much but I don't like to cook. I do it cause I have to. What I really hate is mopping floors, it's easy enough but I hate doing it.
  • NADIA-R
    by NADIA-R
    October 3, 2012 at 12:57 PM

I hate doing dishes. I actually did like 20 loads of laundry yesterday all cause I got germophobic LOL and I washed every single thing in the house LOL I have now a good feeling.

• Vanderhyde
    October 3, 2012 at 2:58 PM
    I hate washing dishes my hands get all wrinkle and my nails break LOL but I love to clean my husband says I'm OCD which I probably am jk
  • manifer_momma
    October 3, 2012 at 3:16 PM
    I hate mopping!!!
  • JeannetteG
    October 3, 2012 at 3:37 PM

I don't like emptying the dishwasher, putting dishes away or folding and putting away clothes.

MAMAS LATINAS

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN