Self confident
January 15, 2012 at 11:42 PM
I have recently gone to.take.clases for my.ged and I came out as "advance" on the pretests that I took!!! so they adviced me to take the practice test.and.if well on as well I get to take the.actual test without taking any actual tests... Yay! I feel smart:D and I deleted my facebook, i'm tired of all the drama and wanting.what everyone has... Just going to.concentrate on what I have to do. The only bad thing that when I want to do my own thing I pull away.from everyone, I havent answered any of my friends texts:( I just dont need to feel.bad decisions, since my bf and I.have been having probs... Anyway I feel proud that.i am trying to better myself and back... Thanks for listening

• RainyRain
    January 15, 2012 at 11:53 PM

You go girl!!!

Keep up the good work!!!

• kgmmw
    by kgmmw
    January 16, 2012 at 7:52 AM
    Wtg keep up the good work :)
  • marlene992
    January 16, 2012 at 7:52 AM
    Yes you remind me of myself! I just passed my GED test in November I will help you if you need anything! Please feel free to pm me! You will do great! Im so proud of u I feel priviledged to help u as I feel I owe it bk for all the help God surrounded me with
    by JCTVCBN
    January 16, 2012 at 8:43 AM

That's great that you are trying to better yourself.

Good luck on the test.  : )

• KPNJ2009
    January 16, 2012 at 8:45 AM
    You should be proud! Sometimes you have to cleanse your life of people who aren't positive.
  • krise
    by krise
    January 16, 2012 at 9:56 AM

Good for you girl!!! That is awesome.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts