MAMAS LATINAS

Supervane
Protests
April 26, 2010 at 6:21 PM

http://www.kgan.com/template/inews_wire/wires.national/2f9f906f-www.kgan.com.shtml

Vandalism to Arizona Capitol building
April 26, 2010 14:15 EDT

PHOENIX (AP) -- Crews are cleaning up the Arizona state Capitol today after vandals smeared refried beans in the shape of swastikas on the windows.

Capitol police think the vandalism occurred overnight.

It's the first vandalism at the Capitol since Gov. Jan Brewer signed the immigration enforcement bill into law on Friday.

Thousands gathered over the weekend to protest the law that makes it a state crime to be an illegal immigrant in the state. Police said the protests were peaceful and there were no clashes.

More demonstrations are planned for today

http://www.kgan.com/template/inews_wire/wires.national/2f9f906f-www.kgan.com.shtml

Replies

• ana326
    by ana326
    April 27, 2010 at 1:08 AM

Quoting chica1965:

this is going to mirror the civil rights  movement   I plan on being on that  battle field  

I  told my  hubb set aside bail I will  participate in civil disobedience  (  yep  hippy generation mama )  

I have  ever legal right to  speak my  American born mind against this   Rasict bull@@@@

You go chica! I want to protest soooo bad lol my husband wont even let me do signs and go stand in SF where latinos got together to protest cause I'm pregnant. 

Just wait till I deliver tho lol

• chica1965
    April 27, 2010 at 1:12 AM

Quoting ana326:

Quoting chica1965:

this is going to mirror the civil rights  movement   I plan on being on that  battle field  

I  told my  hubb set aside bail I will  participate in civil disobedience  (  yep  hippy generation mama )  

I have  ever legal right to  speak my  American born mind against this   Rasict bull@@@@

You go chica! I want to protest soooo bad lol my husband wont even let me do signs and go stand in SF where latinos got together to protest cause I'm pregnant. 

Just wait till I deliver tho lol

You take care of that baby then we can both fight for justice

• ana326
    by ana326
    April 27, 2010 at 1:16 AM

Yeah I know I will.. I just feel I have to shout to the world to every damn politician out there that I'm not ok with this and I don't feel ok for my children to grow up with laws like these. Even if we are American Citizens this is not fair at all!!!

• chica1965
    April 27, 2010 at 1:25 AM

mama  join reform america and also   fair  Online

they tell you what  actions are going on

you can e mail and make calls  to  politicians

ther are links about actions to take from home or cell

text    Friend me on  facebook the links are there   

I will pm you 

Quoting ana326:

Yeah I know I will.. I just feel I have to shout to the world to every damn politician out there that I'm not ok with this and I don't feel ok for my children to grow up with laws like these. Even if we are American Citizens this is not fair at all!!!

MAMAS LATINAS