Family Vacations & Getaways

mrswillie
Cm ads
September 22, 2012 at 9:13 AM

I have to say, many of the advertisements on CM definately get my attention.  FOr days I kept hearing a swooshing sound. I thought my computer was going bad, yet it was really an ad for pens. Then there was the one with the ant or fly that walked on the screen. Yup, I tried to swat his more then once. lol

What ads have made an impression on you?

Replies

• elasmimi
    September 22, 2012 at 4:38 PM

I hate the ones that take over your screen if your cursor barely touches them. I wouldn't buy whatever they advertise just on principal.

• tabs852
    by tabs852
    September 22, 2012 at 5:10 PM
    Me too!

I'm always on my cell so it's different.

Quoting elasmimi:

I hate the ones that take over your screen if your cursor barely touches them. I wouldn't buy whatever they advertise just on principal.

• mrswillie
    September 22, 2012 at 6:07 PM

Quoting elasmimi:

I am having that problem right now with the one at the top

• Ambear72
    September 22, 2012 at 11:04 PM

The one with the Pens lol.  Their dancing always distract me.

• liveforever
    September 24, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Quoting elasmimi:

I HATE those!!

I always get one for the Cleveland Clinic. I spent so much time there when I was a teenager getting testing done...I cringe everytime I see it.

• mrswillie
    September 25, 2012 at 6:46 AM

Quoting Ambear72:

The one with the Pens lol.  Their dancing always distract me.

That's the one that made me think my computer was going bad.

• Ittgal
    by Ittgal
    October 23, 2012 at 9:17 PM

dislike all the survey ads

Family Vacations & Getaways