Parenting Positive Kids

mrswillie
Grandparents
January 28, 2013 at 8:06 AM

Do your children have grandparents who are active in their lives?

Replies

• BabyTeki
    February 18, 2013 at 10:38 PM

they do, DH's parents and step dad

• LOswald0314
    February 19, 2013 at 1:12 AM

My parents are very active in their lives.  They adore their grammy and papa.  They don't see DH's parents much for various reasons.

• natesmom1228
    February 19, 2013 at 9:07 AM

Yes, both my mom and my hubby's parents are very involved in my sons life. His great grandmother just passed away in Aug and his great grandfather is still living and we visit him all the time.

• mrswillie
    February 19, 2013 at 9:14 AM

Quoting natesmom1228:

Yes, both my mom and my hubby's parents are very involved in my sons life. His great grandmother just passed away in Aug and his great grandfather is still living and we visit him all the time.

I'm sorry for your loss.

• natesmom1228
    February 19, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Thank you

Quoting mrswillie:

Quoting natesmom1228:

I'm sorry for your loss.

• KerryK
    by KerryK
    February 19, 2013 at 9:19 AM
    My kids did when they were little, we moved to another state when they were teens, so not as much now, but they were there when it counted and my girls love them to death.
    I am a grandma now and absolutely adore spending time with my girls. They are almost 3 and 6 months, the oldest is very attached to me and it makes me tear up a little how happy she is to see me sometimes!
  • Kainalu55
    February 21, 2013 at 10:47 PM

yes, and i am very thankful for that!

• copperswifey
    February 21, 2013 at 11:00 PM
    yes both sides are :)

Parenting Positive Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to