Parenting Positive Kids

mrswillie
Do you travel?
January 28, 2013 at 7:56 AM

Do you like to travel? What is your favorite place that you have been?

Replies

• SassyWildflower
    January 28, 2013 at 8:33 AM
    Not as much until recently. I like to travel...my personal favorite place i have ever been is keystone, south dakota. Its soooooo beautiful there.
    then of course dh's home state of montana is gorgeous as well.
    Also, new mexico..its really pretty there as well.
  • Life.Happens
    January 28, 2013 at 8:37 AM

I love to travel, my favorite place so far would be South Carolina when my sister lived there, we visited here, I thought it was beautiful.

• AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    January 28, 2013 at 8:41 AM
    Oh yes! I love it!
    Once these kids are grown I'm outta here! Lol

I don't have a favorite really but so far I love
    NYC
    Chicago
    Seattle
    St.martin
    St. Thomas
    Louisiana- my native land
    Western nc where I live now.
    Myrtle beach

I get so sad meeting people who are too scared to leave their hometown and experience the world around them. I grew up in a small town where hardly anybody ever leaves.
    I knew early on I wanted to see the world.
  • SabrinaLC
    January 28, 2013 at 9:04 AM

Travel is eh... lol

My favorite place was Disney World.  I've never been out of the USA, besides to Canada

• Outrageous
    February 12, 2013 at 11:46 PM

I travel a lot.  My family has always loved travel... Since we schooled our kids at home, we always incorporated a love of learning about the world... my children, now 17, 13 and 7, have been to almost all 50 states, all of central america, and a few in sourth america.... Italy, Paris and London as well.  My favorite place?  .... New York City makes the top of the list for city locations (Oh there is so much culture and diversity there!!), St. Lucia is my favorite carribean island, for its topography ....

• arthistmom
    February 13, 2013 at 12:35 PM

I love to travel and I don't get to do it much anymore now that we have the boys. Italy is my favorite, especially Rome, where I lived as a grad student.

• manifer_momma
    February 13, 2013 at 12:40 PM
    Not as much as I'd like to. As a family, we've only gone to Wisconsin once and a few short road trips within the state (Illinois).

I have extended family scattered all over the southwest & California. I'd love to travel there...to visit & to tour, of course.
  • CometGirl
    February 13, 2013 at 12:43 PM

I love to travel.  I was a travel agent for awhile.  I have truly loved every place I've visited.

• mrswillie
    February 15, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Quoting CometGirl:

I love to travel.  I was a travel agent for awhile.  I have truly loved every place I've visited.

Where is your favorite?

• CometGirl
    February 15, 2013 at 9:00 AM

Probably the Grand Canyon.

Quoting mrswillie:

Quoting CometGirl:

Where is your favorite?

Parenting Positive Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts