Thank you for joining the Parenting Positive Kids group!
Parenting Positive Kids is a great place to share the ups and downs of raising your positive kid! :)
You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!
- To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
- To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
- If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
- Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.
Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.
If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!
Here are some helpful links:
- Click here for tips on using CafeMom:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...
- Click here to add our group signature to your posts:
Parenting Positive Kids - Group Signatures!
- Click here to find more of our CafeMom Groups:
New to CafeMom? Check Out Some Groups That May Interest You!
- Click here to find the most recent conversations on CafeMom:
Active Group Posts
Hi there.... I stay at home with them. I did work as a marketing director but resigned in January to become a full time mom. The best decision for us but talk about a life change! I will probably want to go back and work part time once they start school in a couple of years.
Quoting SarahSuzyQ: Welcome to CafeMom, or as it's often called on here, CM! :)
I'm Sarah, and I'm a SAHM to one 5yo boy. He keeps me busy enough - I can't imagine 3 of him! :) But I imagine that being a parent of multiples brings its own set of both joys and challenges. Do you work outside the home, or do you stay home with your kiddos?
hi there - My name is Elizabeth and have just started persuing Cafemom.com a few weeks ago. I have 16-month old triplets - Ava, Benjamin and Colin. We live in the suburbs of Chicago. Happy to be here.
I know exactly what you mean about being good for the whole family, and yet still a big life change... I have been at home with my son for three years, and it has been so much better than I would have guessed. But now that he's in full-day kindergarten, I'm trying to figure out what comes next for me. :)
Glad to hear that it's going well for you all!
Quoting epond1: Hi there.... I stay at home with them. I did work as a marketing director but resigned in January to become a full time mom. The best decision for us but talk about a life change! I will probably want to go back and work part time once they start school in a couple of years.