Parenting Positive Kids

johnny4ever
Teen Mom 2 Recap Chelseas Dog
January 15, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Teen Mom 2' Recap: Chelsea's Dog Was Murdered, Plain & Simple

Posted by Sasha Brown-Worsham 
on January 14, 2013 at 11:26 PM

Chelsea Teen Mom 2Tonight was an incredibly sad episode of Teen Mom 2. The situation with Chelsea's dog's murder was just a complete heartbreak and Kailyn's mother'smistreatment of her only daughter is unbelievably sad. This show just keeps on keeping on with the heartbreak, doesn't it?

It was also moving day for both Leah and Jenelle. So, as usual, the bad and heartbreak are always tempered by the hope for the future.

Jenelle got a house with her friend Amber, which gives some hope that she will get things together and actually end up in a good place. Of course, if you follow the tabloids, you know otherwise. Sigh. Oh and also, Jenelle quit school. The good and the bad, together again.

Jenelle lost a lot of money paying for classes she ultimately dropped. What a waste. What a sad, sad waste. Memo to Jenelle: We all have personal problems that much be balanced with our work. That, my friend, is called real life.

Leah also found a place where the girls can run around and enjoy themselves. Things are looking up for Leah. 

Of course, the happy news was tempered by the incredibly sad news for Chelsea and the heartbreak of Kailyn's mother's continued snubs and cruelty.

I mean, seriously, what is WRONG with Kailyn's mom? She shows up to see Isaac after a year of not being involved? She BLOCKED Kailyn's number from her phone? Life is short. Way too short, in fact. Even if you hate your daughter, you don't hang up on her. You don't block her number.

Jo was in an impossible situation when Kailyn's mother showed up on his doorstep. He would not stop Isaac's grandmother from seeing the baby. For good reasons. He believes in family and wants to see Kailyn patch things up with her mother. But it is not his place to make that happen. Even more, Kailyn is right. It IS confusing to Isaac to have his grandmother flit in and out of his life. Kailyn and her mother do need to make up. But they won't do it by her mom forcing her into a corner or forcing her way into Isaac's life. It is just wrong.

Tonight, Chelsea had by far the saddest story. Her dog Frankie was killed by the next door neighbor's dog. It was an unbelievably sad thing and Chelsea was heartbroken.

Sadly, there is not much to say about it. It's just a good thing it was not Aubree out there. That neighbor has a hell of a lot to answer for. Sure, Frankie should have been on a leash. But dogs get out. It happens. A vicious dog is not safe for smaller pets OR for babies. They were in the wrong.

Do you think Chelsea did something wrong with her dogs?

Replies

• mysticalmalissa
    January 15, 2013 at 12:20 PM

I got as far as murdered dog and stopped reading. 

That show shares a #1 spot for, shows I hate, with Honey Moo Moo.

• johnny4ever
    January 15, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

Honey Moo-Moo....rotfl!

• Meltopia529
    January 15, 2013 at 3:36 PM
    Yeah, I can't watch either show

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

• mrswillie
    January 16, 2013 at 7:31 AM

I just can't get into Teen Mom

• SabrinaLC
    January 16, 2013 at 10:03 AM

I have never seen that, ever.

I'm not really a fan of how it almost seems to glorify teen moms.  Yes, becoming a mother young happens but until you are ready ( I don't care how old you are) you shouldn't really become a mom.  Ah well...

• AzariahsMother
    January 16, 2013 at 11:04 AM

This was pretty sad.  No I don't think she did something wrong with her dogs, but I do think she should have had the dog on a leash.  What do you expect a dog to do when it runs around? I do feel Chelsea was in the wrong for not having Frankie on a leash, but the owner of the other dog also needs to take responsibility as Chelsea's father pointed out what if that was a child? 

Parenting Positive Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts