Parenting Positive Kids

Cafe Kelly
Countdown to Christmas Day 5: Santa's Letter!
December 7, 2012 at 12:01 AM

One of the sweetest traditions of Christmas are letters to Santa. Kids take such pride in telling him everything they want for Christmas and how they've been a good boy or girl. Help your kids write their letters to Santa and address the envelope to the North Pole!

Not only can kids write the traditional letter to Santa, but now they can even send a recordable wish list card!

writing

Have your kids ever written a letter to Santa? Did you write letters to Santa when you were a child?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it hereIf you haven't signed up for the Countdown to Christmas Challenge yet, you can do so here!

Replies

• KamsOne
    by KamsOne
    December 13, 2012 at 1:47 PM

My daughter writes to Santa not just at Christmas time but throughout the year.  lol.  She loves to write letters.

We always wrote a letter as kids to Santa at Christmas time.  Although we never got a response back.

• mysticalmalissa
    December 14, 2012 at 5:41 AM

This year he drew a picture to send to Santa.

• mrswillie
    December 14, 2012 at 6:43 AM

I never did but my kids did.

• Thelmama
    December 19, 2012 at 12:35 PM

We haven't really yet, but I think we will do this also when school is out.

• sunshinepraying
    December 19, 2012 at 3:58 PM

No. I told my mom and my kids tell me. I told DS I would email him

• Angelanscalf89
    December 19, 2012 at 9:31 PM
    I never did because I never believed. My kids arent old enough this year but next year dd will be writing a letter to santa
  • devsmom98
    December 19, 2012 at 10:55 PM
    I do remember writing letters to santa as a child..I have a letter that I kept that my son wrote when he was 5..its SO cute! He mis spelled everything..lol..but it really captures who he was at that age..he's 14 now and I take it out every year and show it to him and we both get a big kick out of it..I remind him every year that when he's a grown man with babies of his own he should keep that same tradition going because its a memory that I know ill keep forever :)
  • LifeCafe42
    December 20, 2012 at 9:12 AM
    My son did one at school it's cute
  • tyleroy
    by tyleroy
    December 20, 2012 at 7:07 PM

No, we don't do letters to Santa

Parenting Positive Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts