Parenting Positive Kids

Cafe Kelly
Countdown to Christmas Day 5: Santa's Letter!
December 7, 2012 at 12:01 AM

One of the sweetest traditions of Christmas are letters to Santa. Kids take such pride in telling him everything they want for Christmas and how they've been a good boy or girl. Help your kids write their letters to Santa and address the envelope to the North Pole!

Not only can kids write the traditional letter to Santa, but now they can even send a recordable wish list card!

writing

Have your kids ever written a letter to Santa? Did you write letters to Santa when you were a child?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it hereIf you haven't signed up for the Countdown to Christmas Challenge yet, you can do so here!

Replies

• Madelaine
    December 7, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Yes to both!

• hunterskysmom
    December 7, 2012 at 1:47 PM
    My dd is still to little
  • narumi74
    December 7, 2012 at 1:52 PM

My kids already know there is no santa..:( they grow up so fast...but they do write  a Christmas gift list. When I was little up to 9 years old, I did write letters to santa. Aww I miss the good ol' times when we were so innocent and pure! :)

• blueyedbaker
    December 7, 2012 at 1:56 PM

My youngest wrote a letter actually 2 letters because the first one didn't save on my computer. Her first letter she never even asked for anything. She told Santa how much she loved him and how she wanted to see him and asked him questions about his favorite things. Her second letter I told her she could ask for something if she wanted to. She asked for an ipad, I told her she had to lower her expectations of Santa so she asked for fake nails!

I never wrote letters to Santa, we didn't celebrate when I was growing up.

• suziejax
    December 7, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Yes they used to love to

• godsgirl26
    December 7, 2012 at 2:00 PM
    My kids did last year. Growing up i didn't.
  • brieri
    by brieri
    December 7, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Yes to both questions.

• Alliegracesmom
    December 7, 2012 at 2:10 PM

I use to all the time! I havent done it with my daughter yet but its a good idea! She is just 3 and stating to understand everything!

• PEEK05
    by PEEK05
    December 7, 2012 at 2:14 PM

My daughter wrote a letter to Santa last year, but I had to help her with a lot of it since she was only 2.5 years old.  I did not write letters to Santa as a kid.  I wrote wishlists to my mom.

• aneela
    by aneela
    December 7, 2012 at 2:15 PM

he has not...and i never did

Parenting Positive Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email