Parenting Positive Kids

Cafe Kelly
Countdown to Christmas Day 4: Trim the Tree!
December 6, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Do you have a certain style for decorating your Christmas tree? Decorate your tree as a family and add all your ornaments and trimmings!

There are so many special ornaments you can add to your tree, from capturing this year's special events to starting an annual tradition. These keepsake ornaments would be a great addition to your family's tree!

christmas tree

When do you usually put up your Christmas tree? Is it a real or an artificial tree? Do you get your kids special ornaments each year?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it hereIf you haven't signed up for the Countdown to Christmas Challenge yet, you can do so here!

Replies

• mrswillie
    December 14, 2012 at 6:44 AM

Ours is artificial. It is decorated entirely in Coca-Cola...some new some antique.

• Thelmama
    December 19, 2012 at 12:37 PM

We are very whimsical.  Our kids ornaments they have made and all sorts of cute ornaments.  We add beads as our garland.

• sunshinepraying
    December 19, 2012 at 3:57 PM

We put it up after Black Friday, usually on the first of December. It's artificial. 

• Angelanscalf89
    December 19, 2012 at 9:29 PM
    Fake tree because Im a tree hugger lol and we put up ornaments I had and or made as a kid. This year I made ornaments for the kids and probably will every year from now on
  • devsmom98
    December 19, 2012 at 10:31 PM
    I put up my tree the night before thanksgiving..its artificial (real ones are too much work and u can't put it up too early) and I have all special, original, and keepsake ornaments on my tree..I make a special ornament every year for my son just as my mother did for me :)
  • LifeCafe42
    December 20, 2012 at 9:11 AM
    We use all fun decorations no glass because of the toddler and cat
  • tyleroy
    by tyleroy
    December 20, 2012 at 7:12 PM

We put up our tree on Thanksgiving. It's artificial, and I do get my kids special ornaments every year.

Parenting Positive Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN