Parenting Positive Kids

Delirium003
It's Saturday!
September 29, 2012 at 6:52 AM
What are your plans?

Replies

• Delirium003
    September 29, 2012 at 6:53 AM
    I'm doing an indoor garage sale at the local high school from 8-1. Then cleaning because my inlaws get her on Monday.
  • mysticalmalissa
    September 29, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Today I'm hanging out with two of my sons, my husband will be working. Then tonight he and I are going out for our anniversary!

Tomorrow is up in the air during the day. Tomorrow night is a BBQ on the mountain bluff with our friends.

• lalasmama2007
    September 29, 2012 at 8:55 AM
    I have to go food shopping.
  • Delirium003
    September 29, 2012 at 1:15 PM
    Happy Anniversary!! Hope you have fun!

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

Today I'm hanging out with two of my sons, my husband will be working. Then tonight he and I are going out for our anniversary!

Tomorrow is up in the air during the day. Tomorrow night is a BBQ on the mountain bluff with our friends.

• Delirium003
    September 29, 2012 at 1:16 PM
    Yeah...I need to get on that too

Quoting lalasmama2007:

I have to go food shopping.
  • Bluetick
    September 29, 2012 at 1:36 PM
    It's pourin rain all over this end of the state soooooo guess we are all piled up watching movies ;)
  • Delirium003
    September 29, 2012 at 2:30 PM
    I love those kinds of days

Quoting Bluetick:

It's pourin rain all over this end of the state soooooo guess we are all piled up watching movies ;)
  • Meltopia529
    September 29, 2012 at 5:34 PM
    We went to a festival this morning. And to a bday party this afternoon. We're back home relaxing now.
  • Delirium003
    September 29, 2012 at 5:35 PM
    Oooo!! What kind of festival was it?

Quoting Meltopia529:

We went to a festival this morning. And to a bday party this afternoon. We're back home relaxing now.
  • TroyboysMom
    September 30, 2012 at 3:47 AM

I got up, did some laundry and set some bread to rise, then got showered and dressed for DS' soccer game. We went to the game, and I left from there to spend the afternoon with my SIL. It was nice. We went out to dinner, then did a quick trip to the market, then came home and relaxed before bed. It was a good day!

Parenting Positive Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN