Parenting Positive Kids

Delirium003
It's Saturday!
September 29, 2012 at 6:52 AM
What are your plans?

Replies

• Delirium003
    September 29, 2012 at 6:53 AM
    I'm doing an indoor garage sale at the local high school from 8-1. Then cleaning because my inlaws get her on Monday.
  • mysticalmalissa
    September 29, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Today I'm hanging out with two of my sons, my husband will be working. Then tonight he and I are going out for our anniversary!

Tomorrow is up in the air during the day. Tomorrow night is a BBQ on the mountain bluff with our friends.

• lalasmama2007
    September 29, 2012 at 8:55 AM
    I have to go food shopping.
  • Delirium003
    September 29, 2012 at 1:15 PM
    Happy Anniversary!! Hope you have fun!

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

Today I'm hanging out with two of my sons, my husband will be working. Then tonight he and I are going out for our anniversary!

Tomorrow is up in the air during the day. Tomorrow night is a BBQ on the mountain bluff with our friends.

• Delirium003
    September 29, 2012 at 1:16 PM
    Yeah...I need to get on that too

Quoting lalasmama2007:

I have to go food shopping.
  • Bluetick
    September 29, 2012 at 1:36 PM
    It's pourin rain all over this end of the state soooooo guess we are all piled up watching movies ;)
  • Delirium003
    September 29, 2012 at 2:30 PM
    I love those kinds of days

Quoting Bluetick:

It's pourin rain all over this end of the state soooooo guess we are all piled up watching movies ;)
  • Meltopia529
    September 29, 2012 at 5:34 PM
    We went to a festival this morning. And to a bday party this afternoon. We're back home relaxing now.
  • Delirium003
    September 29, 2012 at 5:35 PM
    Oooo!! What kind of festival was it?

Quoting Meltopia529:

We went to a festival this morning. And to a bday party this afternoon. We're back home relaxing now.
  • TroyboysMom
    September 30, 2012 at 3:47 AM

I got up, did some laundry and set some bread to rise, then got showered and dressed for DS' soccer game. We went to the game, and I left from there to spend the afternoon with my SIL. It was nice. We went out to dinner, then did a quick trip to the market, then came home and relaxed before bed. It was a good day!

Parenting Positive Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts