Parenting Positive Kids

Cafe Amber
Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself.....
June 12, 2012 at 1:57 PM

wave     

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• Shqipe
    by Shqipe
    June 27, 2012 at 10:32 AM
    Hi I am a mom of two girls 12 and 8 years old I like to spend time with them sO much fell like the kids grow so fast like time is flying .
  • raschwittay
    June 27, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Hi. my name is Rachel and I am a sahm. I have a 2 year old and a 7 month old, both boys. My husband lives in fl, but im here in WI. Just looking to find some new friends. I can get a bit lonely around here.

• coloRAD-O-momma
    June 28, 2012 at 5:32 PM

-

• BlessedMamma27
    June 28, 2012 at 8:37 PM

hugs HELLO! everyone. I'm from sydney australia. I have 3 girls, (6-4-3), and I am 27yrs old single mom. I hope I get to meet new moms and make friends.

• vivi234
    by vivi234
    June 28, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Hi my name is Vivian, and I have a 6 yr old girl who is Autistic and I would very much like ti get info. on Positive Parenting Skills.

• dx0x5xc
    by dx0x5xc
    June 29, 2012 at 8:05 AM

Hello! im a sahm of 3 girls, ages 6, 4, and 1 yr....i also take care of my niece part time and shes 2...yes i have my hands full... i love spending time with all "4" of my girls! 

• 06katc08
    June 29, 2012 at 9:11 AM
    im katie. Im a divorced mom of 2. My son is 5 and my daughter is 4.
  • ONELOVEMOM
    June 30, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Hi I am a 34 yr old mom of 3. I have 2 girls ages 8 & 3 1/2 and one little boy who is 16 months old. I am searching for a way to have positive children. I was raised with yelling, spanking and a lack of stability. Every day I strive to raise my children completely opposite of how I was raised. So far the stability and no spanking are golden.. but I am constantly working on the yelling bit. I don't want to yell.. so I am hoping to find solace and good sound advice here. I am a pro active parent and am always looking to educate myself so that I may raise very peaceful and loving children to compassionate, empathic, caring, productive, adults. 

• Karay4christ
    July 1, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Hi. I'm Karay................ blessed and proud mother to a wonderful 16 month old boy............... and loving being a parent................... looking forward to chatting with the group, learning from you and sharing with you....... God Bless

• Susiesgonegreen
    July 2, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Hi everyone!! 

My name is Susie, I am from Mississippi and I have a 10 year old litte boy and a 5 year old little girl. =)  I am new to forums but am really excited about this one.  I am a very positive person and try to get my family to follow in suit, but it is not always easy.  My husband is a bit "jaded" for lack of a better word and although I love him very much his negativity sometimes wears off on my son.  I hope to learn a lot here and even help others through this experience. 

Thank you for having me. =)

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Parenting Positive Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN