Parenting Positive Kids

Cafe Amber
Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself.....
June 12, 2012 at 1:57 PM

wave     

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• Shqipe
    by Shqipe
    June 27, 2012 at 10:32 AM
    Hi I am a mom of two girls 12 and 8 years old I like to spend time with them sO much fell like the kids grow so fast like time is flying .
  • raschwittay
    June 27, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Hi. my name is Rachel and I am a sahm. I have a 2 year old and a 7 month old, both boys. My husband lives in fl, but im here in WI. Just looking to find some new friends. I can get a bit lonely around here.

• coloRAD-O-momma
    June 28, 2012 at 5:32 PM

-

• BlessedMamma27
    June 28, 2012 at 8:37 PM

hugs HELLO! everyone. I'm from sydney australia. I have 3 girls, (6-4-3), and I am 27yrs old single mom. I hope I get to meet new moms and make friends.

• vivi234
    by vivi234
    June 28, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Hi my name is Vivian, and I have a 6 yr old girl who is Autistic and I would very much like ti get info. on Positive Parenting Skills.

• dx0x5xc
    by dx0x5xc
    June 29, 2012 at 8:05 AM

Hello! im a sahm of 3 girls, ages 6, 4, and 1 yr....i also take care of my niece part time and shes 2...yes i have my hands full... i love spending time with all "4" of my girls! 

• 06katc08
    June 29, 2012 at 9:11 AM
    im katie. Im a divorced mom of 2. My son is 5 and my daughter is 4.
  • ONELOVEMOM
    June 30, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Hi I am a 34 yr old mom of 3. I have 2 girls ages 8 & 3 1/2 and one little boy who is 16 months old. I am searching for a way to have positive children. I was raised with yelling, spanking and a lack of stability. Every day I strive to raise my children completely opposite of how I was raised. So far the stability and no spanking are golden.. but I am constantly working on the yelling bit. I don't want to yell.. so I am hoping to find solace and good sound advice here. I am a pro active parent and am always looking to educate myself so that I may raise very peaceful and loving children to compassionate, empathic, caring, productive, adults. 

• Karay4christ
    July 1, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Hi. I'm Karay................ blessed and proud mother to a wonderful 16 month old boy............... and loving being a parent................... looking forward to chatting with the group, learning from you and sharing with you....... God Bless

• Susiesgonegreen
    July 2, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Hi everyone!! 

My name is Susie, I am from Mississippi and I have a 10 year old litte boy and a 5 year old little girl. =)  I am new to forums but am really excited about this one.  I am a very positive person and try to get my family to follow in suit, but it is not always easy.  My husband is a bit "jaded" for lack of a better word and although I love him very much his negativity sometimes wears off on my son.  I hope to learn a lot here and even help others through this experience. 

Thank you for having me. =)

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Parenting Positive Kids