Parenting Positive Kids

Cafe Amber
Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself.....
June 12, 2012 at 1:57 PM

wave     

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• btrew
    by btrew
    September 25, 2012 at 11:50 AM

My name is Brylee and im new to Cafe mom. My son is 15 months and he is the center of my world. i work full time but my time with him is what i live for. I am a single mom

• diamond8989
    September 26, 2012 at 8:25 AM

hi my name is jeny, I just had my son Jaeden 5 months ago on the first, im a stay at home mom at the moment and i am loving every second of it!! I am interested in talking with moms and making new friends, as i am a new mommy i love all the advice i can get from all of you experienced mothers, i feel as though theres always more i can learn and teach my son and that really what i wanna thrive for!!!

• MommaQuickster
    September 27, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Love this site! I am Andrea and I live in Conn with my husband Scott and two babies Scott and Abbi...cant wait to get started

• Sandy.A
    by Sandy.A
    September 27, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Hi my name is Sandra!

I'm 27 and the mother of a beautiful 8 month old boy. Being a mother is the most wonderful thing in the world- I love spending time with him, reading books and playing!

Seeing my little baby grow is such a joy! :))

• TheresaMom2two
    September 28, 2012 at 7:58 AM

Hello. My name is Theresa and I am happily married going on ten years. I am mother to a beautiful 6 year old daughter and a handsome 14 year old son with special needs. I look forward to gaining insight on parenting my kids in a positive way.

coffee

• terri76
    by terri76
    September 30, 2012 at 4:31 PM
    Welcome to the group :)

Quoting TheresaMom2two:

Hello. My name is Theresa and I am happily married going on ten years. I am mother to a beautiful 6 year old daughter and a handsome 14 year old son with special needs. I look forward to gaining insight on parenting my kids in a positive way.

coffee

• terri76
    by terri76
    September 30, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Quoting Sandy.A:

Hi my name is Sandra!

I'm 27 and the mother of a beautiful 8 month old boy. Being a mother is the most wonderful thing in the world- I love spending time with him, reading books and playing!

Seeing my little baby grow is such a joy! :))

• terri76
    by terri76
    September 30, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Quoting MommaQuickster:

Love this site! I am Andrea and I live in Conn with my husband Scott and two babies Scott and Abbi...cant wait to get started

• terri76
    by terri76
    September 30, 2012 at 4:33 PM

Quoting diamond8989:

hi my name is jeny, I just had my son Jaeden 5 months ago on the first, im a stay at home mom at the moment and i am loving every second of it!! I am interested in talking with moms and making new friends, as i am a new mommy i love all the advice i can get from all of you experienced mothers, i feel as though theres always more i can learn and teach my son and that really what i wanna thrive for!!!

• terri76
    by terri76
    September 30, 2012 at 4:34 PM

Quoting btrew:

My name is Brylee and im new to Cafe mom. My son is 15 months and he is the center of my world. i work full time but my time with him is what i live for. I am a single mom

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Parenting Positive Kids