Parenting Positive Kids

Cafe Amber
Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself.....
June 12, 2012 at 1:57 PM

wave     

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• btrew
    by btrew
    September 25, 2012 at 11:50 AM

My name is Brylee and im new to Cafe mom. My son is 15 months and he is the center of my world. i work full time but my time with him is what i live for. I am a single mom

• diamond8989
    September 26, 2012 at 8:25 AM

hi my name is jeny, I just had my son Jaeden 5 months ago on the first, im a stay at home mom at the moment and i am loving every second of it!! I am interested in talking with moms and making new friends, as i am a new mommy i love all the advice i can get from all of you experienced mothers, i feel as though theres always more i can learn and teach my son and that really what i wanna thrive for!!!

• MommaQuickster
    September 27, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Love this site! I am Andrea and I live in Conn with my husband Scott and two babies Scott and Abbi...cant wait to get started

• Sandy.A
    by Sandy.A
    September 27, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Hi my name is Sandra!

I'm 27 and the mother of a beautiful 8 month old boy. Being a mother is the most wonderful thing in the world- I love spending time with him, reading books and playing!

Seeing my little baby grow is such a joy! :))

• TheresaMom2two
    September 28, 2012 at 7:58 AM

Hello. My name is Theresa and I am happily married going on ten years. I am mother to a beautiful 6 year old daughter and a handsome 14 year old son with special needs. I look forward to gaining insight on parenting my kids in a positive way.

coffee

• terri76
    by terri76
    September 30, 2012 at 4:31 PM
    Welcome to the group :)

Quoting TheresaMom2two:

Hello. My name is Theresa and I am happily married going on ten years. I am mother to a beautiful 6 year old daughter and a handsome 14 year old son with special needs. I look forward to gaining insight on parenting my kids in a positive way.

coffee

• terri76
    by terri76
    September 30, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Quoting Sandy.A:

Hi my name is Sandra!

I'm 27 and the mother of a beautiful 8 month old boy. Being a mother is the most wonderful thing in the world- I love spending time with him, reading books and playing!

Seeing my little baby grow is such a joy! :))

• terri76
    by terri76
    September 30, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Quoting MommaQuickster:

Love this site! I am Andrea and I live in Conn with my husband Scott and two babies Scott and Abbi...cant wait to get started

• terri76
    by terri76
    September 30, 2012 at 4:33 PM

Quoting diamond8989:

hi my name is jeny, I just had my son Jaeden 5 months ago on the first, im a stay at home mom at the moment and i am loving every second of it!! I am interested in talking with moms and making new friends, as i am a new mommy i love all the advice i can get from all of you experienced mothers, i feel as though theres always more i can learn and teach my son and that really what i wanna thrive for!!!

• terri76
    by terri76
    September 30, 2012 at 4:34 PM

Quoting btrew:

My name is Brylee and im new to Cafe mom. My son is 15 months and he is the center of my world. i work full time but my time with him is what i live for. I am a single mom

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Parenting Positive Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN