Parenting Positive Kids

Cafe Amber
Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself.....
June 12, 2012 at 1:57 PM

wave     

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• terri76
    by terri76
    September 18, 2012 at 10:34 PM
    Welcome to the group!!

Quoting thecountess1999:

Hi, my name is Stephanie and I am a mom of two and a military wife.

• terri76
    by terri76
    September 18, 2012 at 10:35 PM
    Welcome to the group!!

Quoting midnightcow49:

i would love to keep my son's positive ideas in his head and in his life as well, over the years before god aloud him to stay here on earth with me, i have had to do alot of finding the path to a more positive way of thinking and living, than i was brought up with.....if anyone has any sugestions to continue for me to keep his great attitude....for the rest of his life and mine as well......finding out that he has been diagnosed with ADHD, has really been hard on him , as well as me his MOM too....thanks midnightcowgirl49 (Brenda).......

• terri76
    by terri76
    September 18, 2012 at 10:35 PM
    Hi Lacey..Welcome to the groupo!!

Quoting lmc1979:

Hi I'm Lacey.  I'ma mom of two little girls.  Lily is 4 and Camille has just turned 3.  My hubby and I are trying to raise positive, motivated and happy children!

• hotmommamassey
    September 19, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Hi my name is Jamie, I am 31 yrs old from Indiana. I have been with my fiance now 7 1/2 yrs, we have a son that is 9 with add, and autism, and medical history his Name is Jonas (which is my step son but his son by his first wife) Then we have a son together that is 5 and his Name is Ethan he is in kindergarten this yr, which is add as well. Plus I am expecting baby number 2 in Feburary 2013. I have great information to share and would like to learn other techniques that I may have not tried that might work for us as well.

• lanckn
    by lanckn
    September 20, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Hi, My name is Lisa and I am from North Carolina,   I have a 21 year old boy and an 8 year old girl.   I have been a member of CafeMOM for several years  - but have not been active for a while. So I feel like a newbie again.

• abdulhaqq2010
    September 20, 2012 at 12:18 PM

BUMP!

• britskit5
    September 21, 2012 at 12:30 AM

hi there! my name is brittany and i have been a member for a while, but after i joined i didn't really do anything. i recently moved to a new state and town and am feeling a little lonely. i don't know anyone here, so i thought i'd get back on to make friends. i am a working single mom of three kids.

• bosmum
    by bosmum
    September 21, 2012 at 1:14 AM

My little guy is just turning one.  I look forward to all the positive thoughts that i hope to read here.

• MelAnn122
    September 23, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Hi, my name is Melissa. I have a nine month old baby girl named Emma. I am married to her daddy and starting college this week :)

• peacenlove1223
    September 25, 2012 at 10:21 AM

HI just joined today. Never joined anything like this before, should be fun n interesting . I have 3 children they age from 16. 12. 10. Two boys my girl the youngest. Always fun times at home with the ages. Alot of stressful times to. But i truley love being a mom. To all the moms out there today, Have a wonderful positive day...

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Parenting Positive Kids