Parenting Positive Kids

Cafe Amber
Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself.....
June 12, 2012 at 1:57 PM

wave     

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• terri76
    by terri76
    September 18, 2012 at 10:26 PM
    Welcome to the group!!

Quoting cinabuns58:

Hi I'm a mother and now a grandmother.   I want to make sure that my grand kids a raised better than my kids were. Don't get me wrong I have 2 great kids.  And they are great parents, I just want to learn how to help them. I have a few of my grand kids often and I'm not sure if I am doing the right things.  I am not even sure if I should be on this site.

• terri76
    by terri76
    September 18, 2012 at 10:27 PM
    Welcome to the group!

Quoting VanessaH2:

Hi!! My name is Vanessa, and I have two beautiful children! My son can be a bit of a challenge, and my daughter is usually pretty good. I want to raise them to be the best they can be and to always look at the glass half full! It's always so nice to hear other Moms stories and advice! I am excited to be here! :)

• terri76
    by terri76
    September 18, 2012 at 10:28 PM
    Welcome to the group! Happy Birthday to your little one!!

Quoting kjones427:

Hi. My name is Kansas. I have a little boy that will be a year old is just 6 days. I am interested in getting to know other mommy's :))

• terri76
    by terri76
    September 18, 2012 at 10:29 PM
    Welcome to the group!!

Quoting Danyell9301:

Hello all;

I am Tracy single mother of 2 girls. 1 in college (19yrs) and 1 in middle school (6th grade) 11 yrs. I am very active in all parts of their lives. I enjoy sharing life experiences with others.

• terri76
    by terri76
    September 18, 2012 at 10:30 PM
    Welcome to the group

Quoting ash0309:

im havin a hard time stayin positive without having no support at home. my son darrell is a fun handful but his father always has to make visitin a problem, im tryin to go back to school

• terri76
    by terri76
    September 18, 2012 at 10:30 PM
    Welcome to the group!!

Quoting Tonia12281976:

My name is Tonia and I have 2 children, one being almost 3 and the other is 1.  My three year old is ADHD badly! I need help on to communicate with him positively. He knows how to push my buttons and I end up yelling at him and I don't like that. How can I be more positive with him and show him he is the best thing ever in my life?

• terri76
    by terri76
    September 18, 2012 at 10:32 PM
    Welcome to the group

Quoting Sullymom2:

Hello! My name is Carrie and I'm a SAHM to a 4-year old little girl and a 1-year old little boy. I look forward to getting to know you!
  • terri76
    by terri76
    September 18, 2012 at 10:32 PM
    Welcome to the group!!

Quoting mamajillof2:

We live in Winston Salem, NC.  Happily married, working mom of 2, DS9 and DD7.  DH is permately retired from the US Army, for medical reason which as a result is unable to work.  So, I'm working mom & he's stay home dad.  Live is as confusing as ever and I'm hoping to find tips, and hope thru other moms here.

• terri76
    by terri76
    September 18, 2012 at 10:33 PM
    Welcome to the group!!

Quoting ceo-mom:

hello everyone my mane is woozlande i am 27 , married for little over 9 years now with two children 8 years old daughter and a 3 years old boy, and i am a full time nursing student, i do not work, i live in cambridge ma, i love cooking cleaning and off course chasing after the kids.

• terri76
    by terri76
    September 18, 2012 at 10:33 PM
    Welcome to the group!!

Quoting NonStopMommy78:

I have a 2 year old who is starting to become a bit of a 'whiner', I am hoping to find parenting techniques to help him see the positive side of things.  Im finding this early toddler phase quite a challenge.

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Parenting Positive Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN