Parenting Positive Kids

Cafe Amber
Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself.....
June 12, 2012 at 1:57 PM

wave     

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• kjones427
    September 14, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Hi. My name is Kansas. I have a little boy that will be a year old is just 6 days. I am interested in getting to know other mommy's :))

• Danyell9301
    September 14, 2012 at 4:41 PM

Hello all;

I am Tracy single mother of 2 girls. 1 in college (19yrs) and 1 in middle school (6th grade) 11 yrs. I am very active in all parts of their lives. I enjoy sharing life experiences with others.

• ash0309
    by ash0309
    September 14, 2012 at 4:52 PM

im havin a hard time stayin positive without having no support at home. my son darrell is a fun handful but his father always has to make visitin a problem, im tryin to go back to school

• Tonia12281976
    September 14, 2012 at 9:32 PM

My name is Tonia and I have 2 children, one being almost 3 and the other is 1.  My three year old is ADHD badly! I need help on to communicate with him positively. He knows how to push my buttons and I end up yelling at him and I don't like that. How can I be more positive with him and show him he is the best thing ever in my life?

• Sullymom2
    September 15, 2012 at 3:45 AM
    Hello! My name is Carrie and I'm a SAHM to a 4-year old little girl and a 1-year old little boy. I look forward to getting to know you!
  • mamajillof2
    September 18, 2012 at 8:13 AM

We live in Winston Salem, NC.  Happily married, working mom of 2, DS9 and DD7.  DH is permately retired from the US Army, for medical reason which as a result is unable to work.  So, I'm working mom & he's stay home dad.  Live is as confusing as ever and I'm hoping to find tips, and hope thru other moms here.

• ceo-mom
    by ceo-mom
    September 18, 2012 at 3:35 PM

hello everyone my mane is woozlande i am 27 , married for little over 9 years now with two children 8 years old daughter and a 3 years old boy, and i am a full time nursing student, i do not work, i live in cambridge ma, i love cooking cleaning and off course chasing after the kids.

• NonStopMommy78
    September 18, 2012 at 5:07 PM

I have a 2 year old who is starting to become a bit of a 'whiner', I am hoping to find parenting techniques to help him see the positive side of things.  Im finding this early toddler phase quite a challenge.

• thecountess1999
    September 18, 2012 at 5:17 PM

Hi, my name is Stephanie and I am a mom of two and a military wife.

• cinabuns58
    September 18, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Hi I'm a mother and now a grandmother.   I want to make sure that my grand kids a raised better than my kids were. Don't get me wrong I have 2 great kids.  And they are great parents, I just want to learn how to help them. I have a few of my grand kids often and I'm not sure if I am doing the right things.  I am not even sure if I should be on this site.

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Parenting Positive Kids