Parenting Positive Kids

Cafe Amber
Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself.....
June 12, 2012 at 1:57 PM

wave     

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• AzariahsMother
    November 5, 2012 at 7:12 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting CourtneyyBabe:

Hello, ladies! My name is Courtney. I am 21 years old and live in Mississippi. I work from home as a Independent Consultant for an amazing named Arbonne. I have been married to my husband for three years come December 12, we have one daughter together who will be three come January 25. :) I look forward to meeting and making new friends. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

• onw87i
    by onw87i
    November 6, 2012 at 10:11 AM

Hello to all. I'm Octavia 24 from FL. I have 2 kids of my own 2 step. Right now I'm a stay at home mom and it's weird but I don't like it so I'm school also taking up a degree in Management while tending to a 1 1/2 year old.

• lovedbymom
    November 6, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Hello!  I am Sarah.  A sahm from MI to three wonderful kids.  I have one daughter and two sons.

• AzariahsMother
    November 6, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting onw87i:

Hello to all. I'm Octavia 24 from FL. I have 2 kids of my own 2 step. Right now I'm a stay at home mom and it's weird but I don't like it so I'm school also taking up a degree in Management while tending to a 1 1/2 year old.

• AzariahsMother
    November 6, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Welcome to the group! 

Quoting lovedbymom:

Hello!  I am Sarah.  A sahm from MI to three wonderful kids.  I have one daughter and two sons.

• lovedbymom
    November 6, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Thank you!

Quoting AzariahsMother:

Welcome to the group! 

Quoting lovedbymom:

• mamasbelly3
    November 7, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Hello Mamas!! First off I am so happy I found a group like this. :)
    Second...my name is Alyssa 25 yrs old & that is my son Dominic (4.5 months old...June 12th baby))

We live in Cali. So any Cali Mamas don't be shy. :) my SO other & I do everything in our power to make sure our son always has a positive environment.

Can't wait to meet all of you. :)
  • AzariahsMother
    November 8, 2012 at 10:45 AM

Welcome to the group and thanks for sharing the picture. 

Quoting mamasbelly3:

Hello Mamas!! First off I am so happy I found a group like this. :)
    Second...my name is Alyssa 25 yrs old & that is my son Dominic (4.5 months old...June 12th baby))

We live in Cali. So any Cali Mamas don't be shy. :) my SO other & I do everything in our power to make sure our son always has a positive environment.

Can't wait to meet all of you. :)

• 1battymom84
    November 8, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Hello i am Meg Im 28 and a single momma of one beautiful DD who is 7.

It is not easy being a Single momma having to be the good and bad guy all at once. lol     I try my best to teach my kiddo good manners and the proper ways to act and behave in life. But how to also be a well rounded and open minded kid.    

• mineblessing
    November 9, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Hi my name is Polly & from TN. I am new at this site... Would love to share tips about Asian food & how different culture rise their children. I love to sew and I am interior decorator... I can give you some advise on decorating. Look forward greeting and meeting with you all. God Bless!

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Parenting Positive Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts