Parenting Positive Kids

Cafe Amber
Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself.....
June 12, 2012 at 1:57 PM

wave     

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• AzariahsMother
    November 5, 2012 at 7:12 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting CourtneyyBabe:

Hello, ladies! My name is Courtney. I am 21 years old and live in Mississippi. I work from home as a Independent Consultant for an amazing named Arbonne. I have been married to my husband for three years come December 12, we have one daughter together who will be three come January 25. :) I look forward to meeting and making new friends. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

• onw87i
    by onw87i
    November 6, 2012 at 10:11 AM

Hello to all. I'm Octavia 24 from FL. I have 2 kids of my own 2 step. Right now I'm a stay at home mom and it's weird but I don't like it so I'm school also taking up a degree in Management while tending to a 1 1/2 year old.

• lovedbymom
    November 6, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Hello!  I am Sarah.  A sahm from MI to three wonderful kids.  I have one daughter and two sons.

• AzariahsMother
    November 6, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting onw87i:

Hello to all. I'm Octavia 24 from FL. I have 2 kids of my own 2 step. Right now I'm a stay at home mom and it's weird but I don't like it so I'm school also taking up a degree in Management while tending to a 1 1/2 year old.

• AzariahsMother
    November 6, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Welcome to the group! 

Quoting lovedbymom:

Hello!  I am Sarah.  A sahm from MI to three wonderful kids.  I have one daughter and two sons.

• lovedbymom
    November 6, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Thank you!

Quoting AzariahsMother:

Welcome to the group! 

Quoting lovedbymom:

• mamasbelly3
    November 7, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Hello Mamas!! First off I am so happy I found a group like this. :)
    Second...my name is Alyssa 25 yrs old & that is my son Dominic (4.5 months old...June 12th baby))

We live in Cali. So any Cali Mamas don't be shy. :) my SO other & I do everything in our power to make sure our son always has a positive environment.

Can't wait to meet all of you. :)
  • AzariahsMother
    November 8, 2012 at 10:45 AM

Welcome to the group and thanks for sharing the picture. 

Quoting mamasbelly3:

Hello Mamas!! First off I am so happy I found a group like this. :)
    Second...my name is Alyssa 25 yrs old & that is my son Dominic (4.5 months old...June 12th baby))

We live in Cali. So any Cali Mamas don't be shy. :) my SO other & I do everything in our power to make sure our son always has a positive environment.

Can't wait to meet all of you. :)

• 1battymom84
    November 8, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Hello i am Meg Im 28 and a single momma of one beautiful DD who is 7.

It is not easy being a Single momma having to be the good and bad guy all at once. lol     I try my best to teach my kiddo good manners and the proper ways to act and behave in life. But how to also be a well rounded and open minded kid.    

• mineblessing
    November 9, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Hi my name is Polly & from TN. I am new at this site... Would love to share tips about Asian food & how different culture rise their children. I love to sew and I am interior decorator... I can give you some advise on decorating. Look forward greeting and meeting with you all. God Bless!

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Parenting Positive Kids