Monthly Fit Club

haydall
Pepper's Exercise Diary
by haydall
January 11, 2011 at 12:49 PM

Here I will document the steps taken or not taken as I strive to be more active

Replies

• haydall
    by haydall
    January 11, 2011 at 12:50 PM

Yesterday, I forewent going to the gym and elected to take a brisk walk to get certified funds for my national board exams. Each direction was about three miles.

• haydall
    by haydall
    January 11, 2011 at 12:51 PM

Today, I biked 11 miles for for 40 minutes then did some resistance training for half an hour

• haydall
    by haydall
    January 12, 2011 at 4:28 PM

This morning I went on an hour brisk walk. I am still tender from yesterday's workout, but happy that sicne I went walking this morning I do not feel the need to get in the gym.

• haydall
    by haydall
    January 13, 2011 at 2:02 PM

The one thing I am sad about graduating soon is that I have to give up this gym! Today I did 10 miles on the bike totaling 40 minutes. Plus I did some core training 

• TXmomof5cubs
    January 13, 2011 at 4:55 PM

I'm so envious of your energy!! Way to go!

• haydall
    by haydall
    January 18, 2011 at 1:22 PM

I did no exercise this weekend due to being in seminar and yesterday I was sick. When i pumped up the bike tires to go riding I got a phone call, so it became too late to go out. Today I did 40 minutes on the gym bike totally 12.2 miles and some resistance training.

• haydall
    by haydall
    January 20, 2011 at 11:52 AM

Yesterday and today usual gym 40 minutes bike and lower body resistance. Need to change it up sometime 

*I do 40 minutes bike since it is perfect for an episode on youtube of Greek

• haydall
    by haydall
    January 24, 2011 at 6:29 PM

1/24/11

45 minutes on bike (13.5 miles) and then resistance training

• haydall
    by haydall
    August 3, 2011 at 3:33 PM

Ok, need to start using this again. Today I ran 1.5 miles and then took a 1 hour bollywood dance class.

• haydall
    by haydall
    August 4, 2011 at 8:18 PM

Later yesterday i went running with my Ma to correct her stride. She quit at 1/4 mile. Since Hayden was on his bike, i continued with him and completed 2.5 miles. So days end was 4 miles. Which is a LOT for me.

Monthly Fit Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN