Blackberry Mothers (PIN sharing too!)

Sportymom84
Before your Blackberry, what did you have?
November 28, 2009 at 3:13 PM

You can name them all, if you choose lol...

For me, I had a motorola flip phone, sidekick (THAT SUCKED!!!), Nokia Music express slider, Samsung Slider... yea I think thats about it.

Would you ever leave Blackberry for something else?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 75% - NEVER EVER EVER!!!
  2. 12% - I dunno, maybe
  3. 12% - Yes, I would

Replies

• PekarekWifey
    January 27, 2010 at 2:58 AM

Lets see well now I have the curve 2 so I had the curve (my hubby & I both did) before that I had palm centro, before that I had envy 2 by LG and before that I think it was some sort of LG flip phone. 

• ladysharon72
    February 2, 2010 at 8:18 AM

Ok, my first phone was a Nokia about 13years ago......after that several flip phones from upgrades. I had too many to remember.I had Motorola, Samsung>>>>My first blackberry was with T-mobile. Switch to Verizon service....had LG flip, then Pink Blackberry Pearl, >then Pink Blackberry Curve,> and now BB Tour 9630. I love this phone!

• crazylynn72
    March 29, 2010 at 7:45 PM

i had the casio rock which is a good phone but i wanted a black berry back i did have the black berry storm but i rather have a push button one lol. and the phone is my favorite color purple lol.

• jswmomma
    April 14, 2010 at 10:29 AM

samsung

• Rynfir
    by Rynfir
    July 5, 2011 at 12:03 AM

lol this opened a can of worms.. so lets just stick with smart phones for me cause i get a new phone all the time lmbo. So first i had a blaze from verizon. from there i got a blackberry. I loved my blackberry but the signal was weak where we lived so i switched to an iphone it wasnt all that bad but i didnt like the touch screen i wanted a keyboard. so then i got a stride. From the stride we switched companies once again cause they didn't have service where we moved to.. and i got a HTC android. wasnt too horrible. Then the company got bought out so i was sent an axis/andriod. Which i hated cause the battery didnt last an hour and then yesterday i got a new blackberry cause i was tired of android.

Blackberry Mothers (PIN sharing too!)

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN