Military Families

Featured Posts
MrsDavidB25
Would you wear a ball dress 2 years in a row?
November 8, 2013 at 10:50 AM

DHs ball is next weekend. I am going shopping tonight (last minute I know) and hope to find something. I do have the dress I wore last year as a back up but you know, I really don't want to do that. So would you wear it if you had to?

Replies

• mrsary
    by mrsary
    November 8, 2013 at 10:53 AM
    Yes! Lol.
  • sleepy_in_va
    November 8, 2013 at 10:54 AM
    If I absolutly had to I would.. but if I have the means of getting a new dress then I would buy a new one..
  • sleepy_in_va
    November 8, 2013 at 10:55 AM
    Oh forgot to add that I hope you find a dress! Good luck! Show us a picture of it please!?
  • Mrs.Kubalabuku
    November 8, 2013 at 10:57 AM

A good dress is a good dress.  So if I didn't have time or resources for another, yeah I'd rock last year's good dress!  LOL

Good luck shopping.

• MrsDavidB25
    November 8, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Quoting sleepy_in_va:

Oh forgot to add that I hope you find a dress! Good luck! Show us a picture of it please!?

I sure will! This is the picture of the dress I have now that I would wear again if I don't find something in 8 days lol

• UCFknight
    November 8, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Yes, I have done it! Nobody even noticed! have fun!

• Love060708kids
    November 8, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Yes, chances are the same people aren't going to be there...also, most get too drunk to remember dresses. ;)

• adrianna1043
    November 8, 2013 at 11:04 AM
    Yes I would.
  • USAFamily
    November 8, 2013 at 11:39 AM
    I would if it weren't at the same duty station. But I'm crazy.
  • DvlDogWfe
    November 8, 2013 at 11:48 AM
    If you have the chance to head to San Diego, there is a dress shop called "Night on the Town". I bought two dresses from there, very nice dresses and nicely priced as well. If wearing the same dress was my only option, I would do it.

Military Families

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN