Military Families

Featured Posts
Reina13
How many kiddos will start new schools this fall?
by Reina13
July 17, 2013 at 2:18 PM

I remember the days of changing schools every few years growing up as well as when my older kids were small.

Is anyones children going to be stating new schools this fall due to PCS or other orders? 

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    July 17, 2013 at 3:35 PM
    Yes. Mine will and they'll be starting late.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    July 17, 2013 at 4:58 PM
    Mine are going on their 4th school in three years. :(
  • Mrs.Brugger
    July 17, 2013 at 5:09 PM

DS is! But not because of orders...he starts kindergarten!

• SierraLynn
    July 17, 2013 at 5:31 PM

My oldest starts preschool next month! I cant believe she is almost 4. *sniff*

And we just got here in Oct, so we are probably not PCSing anytime soon.

• VannaMae307
    July 17, 2013 at 6:31 PM

Mine starts pre-k this fall, we just bought a house here so fingers crossed that we are able to actually stay for a while. The public school here has pre-k and we just found out that one of the qualifications for it is military dependent so...I wasn't really expecting it, I was just going to have him start Kindergarten next year, so we'll see how blubbery I get on 1st day lol

• TonyaLea
    July 17, 2013 at 9:44 PM

My DD starts Kindergaten in the Fall!  DHs orders are up in March though...so she may not make it through the whole school year.

• darbyakeep45
    July 18, 2013 at 6:26 AM

My son will go back to his same school this coming year...he should transfer to a new school after Christmas though:)

• ReadWriteLuv
    July 18, 2013 at 10:03 AM

I really wanted mine to be able to start the 1st day with the rest of the kids, but we've been delayed a month and his orders are still in limbo, so we'll be there three weeks into the school year. I'm hoping this works to my benefit though and the elementary school we are in the district for is full up, so she has to transfer to a better one. 

• jas_momof2
    July 18, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Not this year.  My youngest will be in 2nd grade.  Third year at this school.  He'll have a different school next year though.

• USAFamily
    July 18, 2013 at 11:36 AM
    My youngest starts kinder this year and we pcs mid year so both my girls start new schools in January.

Military Families

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN