Military Families

Featured Posts
CafeMom Team
UPDATED WITH VIDEO: How do you say thanks to our nation's heroes and their families?
June 12, 2013 at 12:48 PM

We asked some of the moms of CafeMom to show their support for the men and women serving our country. Check out what our moms had to say and then tell us how you say thanks to your loved ones serving our country.

We encourage all moms to click here to visit Brawny Towels' Wounded Warrior Project Facebook page and leave a message on the Wall of Thanks. For everyone who shares a thank you message on the Wall of Thanks, Brawny Paper Towels will donate $1 to the Wounded Warrior Project.*

*From January 1 – December 31, 2013, Brawny will donate $1 for every individual who "Likes" the Brawny Towels Facebook page or sends a "thank you" on our Wall of Thanks up to $350,000.

Replies

• sukainah
    June 26, 2013 at 9:31 AM

That is so awesome of you!

Quoting deccaf:

I come from a military family.  I have served, as well.  I honor and respect all persons that wear our country's uniforms.  If I am in a coffee shop and a service member comes in, I will ALWAYS buy them a cup!

• Madelaine
    June 26, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Thank you!!

• dusky_rose
    June 26, 2013 at 11:57 AM

My DH is an honorably discharged navy man. I say thanks to all military when I get the chance.

• cuchiae
    by cuchiae
    June 26, 2013 at 11:59 AM

I Volunteer with an organization which has sent over 14000 care packages to active duty troops over the past 7 years.  I support the Fisher house with donation and actively work with the VFW to raise funds to help homeless Veterans and their families.

I always than Veterans and active Military for their service and have picked up dinner tabs when I can.

It is easy for me to focus as my Grandfather, Dad,Uncle, 2 Brother in laws, and Husband are all Veterans.  WE have currently deployed a nephew (5th deployment) and son (1st deployment.)

• sanj1213
    June 26, 2013 at 12:21 PM

I grew up military. My dad served 20 years. My brother and dh also served 7+ years. 

• Leelee1008
    June 26, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Another dollar earned :)

• Leelee1008
    June 26, 2013 at 1:02 PM

I have several friends who are in the military, and a cousin who serves as well. 

• 4kidz916
    June 26, 2013 at 1:22 PM

That's very kind!

Quoting mom2jessnky:

I feed single Marines whenever I can. Because I know how much they enjoy q home cooked meal.

• 4kidz916
    June 26, 2013 at 1:23 PM

If I see someone in uniform or I know they are in the military, I thank them for their service. 

• 4kidz916
    June 26, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Our church also sends care packages to military members overseas and I participate with that. 

Military Families

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts