Military Families

Featured Posts
Cafe MichelleP
Welcome to Military Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!
January 16, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Military Moms group!

Whether you are active duty, retired or a veteran service member or the spouse/parent of a current or former service member, you are all welcome here at Military Moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• tb2snewmommy
    June 11, 2013 at 4:53 PM

HiEveryone! I am Brittany I am 23 I have a 3 week old son and have been married for almost 3 years! My husband and I have known eachother since middle school since we are both military "brats" lol ....we are currently stationed at fort hood, nice to meet everyone!!

• penfor
    by penfor
    June 11, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Hi everyone, my name is Penny....my baby just left for the navy today, he is 20....been crying all day. But I know he will be ok...thanks for letting me join;-)

• FitMom3508
    June 12, 2013 at 3:02 AM

Hey there! My name is Arianna. Just got stationed at schofeild barracks in Oahu. Looking for other mom that are too:)

• Cafe MichelleP
    June 13, 2013 at 12:34 AM

Hi Brittany! Welcome to the group and congratulations on your new baby! 

Quoting tb2snewmommy:

HiEveryone! I am Brittany I am 23 I have a 3 week old son and have been married for almost 3 years! My husband and I have known eachother since middle school since we are both military "brats" lol ....we are currently stationed at fort hood, nice to meet everyone!!

• Cafe MichelleP
    June 13, 2013 at 12:36 AM

Hi Penny, welcome to the group. My 19yr old son is currently in Navy Bootcamp as well. I miss him like crazy but more so than that, I am extremely proud of him. 

It will get easier i promise! 

Quoting penfor:

Hi everyone, my name is Penny....my baby just left for the navy today, he is 20....been crying all day. But I know he will be ok...thanks for letting me join;-)

• Cafe MichelleP
    June 13, 2013 at 12:37 AM

Welcome Arianna! 

Quoting FitMom3508:

Hey there! My name is Arianna. Just got stationed at schofeild barracks in Oahu. Looking for other mom that are too:)

• RollTide_Mama
    June 13, 2013 at 4:29 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Jessica and I am 24 years old and a mommy to two beautiful babies (Jolie, 4 & Jaxen, 10m) and currently working on baby number three! My husband has been in the Navy for 7 years in July, and we have been married for almost 6 years. We are both from Alabama (Roll Tide!) and met in his Sophmore & my Freshman year of high school, we are currently stationed in Illinois. I look forward to talking to you all!

• 01polk-a-dot9
    June 14, 2013 at 12:44 PM
    Hi all,
    I'm a Pilot's wife and we have a daughter and are expecting a boy in the fall. We have a large, friendly dog who gets along well with kids. Look forward to chatting with you all!
  • MotherSlater
    June 17, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Hello I am Katie, I am an Active Duty Army spouse and mother to three little ladies. We have been in for almost a year, its crazy. We are stationed At Carson, so its a temp and body change coming here from Maine. I am glad to have stumbled upon this group this way I can talk to others that go through similar things I am going through with the military.

• zee247
    by zee247
    June 17, 2013 at 11:00 PM
    Hello, I am Adrienne. I am a mother of 2 children with a step-daughter, as well. I am engaged to a man that is joining the army. we will be stationed at fort benning, ga. I joined this group to talk to other military wives to see what im getting into.
This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Military Families

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts