Military Families

Cafe MichelleP
Welcome to Military Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!
January 16, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Military Moms group!

Whether you are active duty, retired or a veteran service member or the spouse/parent of a current or former service member, you are all welcome here at Military Moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• Katrowkat
    February 6, 2013 at 11:13 AM

this is the first time I have been on. My son left 3 weeks ago for bCT in Fort Benning, Ga. I miss him so much and we haven't heard alot from him. I know he is busy. but we haven't even received a address on him yet.

• davislove27
    February 6, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Hi!

Im Morgann.  I'm not exactly and "airforce wife" just yet.  We are meeting with the recruiter today.  My husband is definitely signing up for the airforce.  We have a 6 month old son and are excited but anxious to start this journey.

• Cafe MichelleP
    February 6, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Hello and welcome.

Hang in there. He'll contact you when he can.
    I know you must be so proud of him!

Quoting Katrowkat:

this is the first time I have been on. My son left 3 weeks ago for bCT in Fort Benning, Ga. I miss him so much and we haven't heard alot from him. I know he is busy. but we haven't even received a address on him yet.

• Cafe MichelleP
    February 6, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Hi Morgann! Welcome to the group.

Quoting davislove27:

Hi!

Im Morgann.  I'm not exactly and "airforce wife" just yet.  We are meeting with the recruiter today.  My husband is definitely signing up for the airforce.  We have a 6 month old son and are excited but anxious to start this journey.

• Cafe MichelleP
    February 6, 2013 at 1:25 PM

Hi Casie!! Welcome to the group. We are glad to have you join us.

Quoting fitmomforlife:

Hi, i am casie. I am a army wife my hubsand been in army for 13 years. i am a stay at home mom and work online. i love to be active and love working out. I have 3 kids that keeps me very busy.

• cheryllad
    February 6, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Hello, my name is Cheryl.  My son left for bootcamp this past Monday for the Marines (Camp Pendleton).  It was the hardest and the most proudest day.  I've never been away from him so this will be hard.  Especially with no contact, besides letters.  Once I find out what Platoon he is in, is there a way on this site to find other mom's whose son is in the same one?

• cheryllad
    February 6, 2013 at 9:39 PM

BUMP!

• j-sugarpumpkin
    February 7, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Hi my name is Sandra, i'm 28 years old and i'm a mommy of 3 wonderful kids :) My husband is in the Army and currently deployed for the 2nd time.We are stationed in kaiserslautern Germany and EtS to michigan in august 2013 

• nbgg8687
    February 10, 2013 at 12:31 AM

HEY YO everyone, my names nicole and I live in fort lost in the woods. My husband is currently deployed and we have three young children. So, im exhausted nearly all the time. Its been hard meeting women around the area, i just feel so out of place to be honest. I have lived here for about a year and still finding it hard making friends lol. Which usually im a social butterfly... but its been hard here.

• JojosMom0704
    February 10, 2013 at 7:16 AM

Hi Sandra, Welcome to the group I live in Bann, like 10 mins from K-Town. We're airforce and have been here since 2011. 

Francelis

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Military Families

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN