Military Families

Featured Posts
SierraLynn
wow, really?
October 5, 2012 at 5:13 PM
So, we have been in the grand process of pcsing. We made it to visit my parents before heading up to Fort Carson. We got in Tuesday evening. A few hours later I started to get some bad tummy and back pain. It got so bad that Wed morning dh took me to the er. I was there all, freaking, day. Had an ultrasound, some dye scan and an mri. It turned out to be my gall bladder. So I was admitted and had surgery Thursday morning to remove the damn thing. Thank god my tricare prime kicked back in on October 1st. I'm scared to even think about what that bill will look like.
We haven't even made it to CO. Dh reports on the 10th, and I can't lift or hold anything over 10lbs. So that includes my 6 week old. And I can't drive because of the meds I am on.

This has been a very eventful pcs to say the least, and it isn't even over yet.

Replies

• anchorgurl
    October 6, 2012 at 5:47 AM

Ohhh Mannnn.  Hope that you feel better soon; if I was closer I would bring you chicken soup.

• sailorwifenmom
    October 6, 2012 at 7:16 AM
    Oh man! Hope you feel better soon!
  • USAFamily
    October 6, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Yikes! That is awful! I had my Gall Bladder removed after dd was born several years ago... I can't imagine going through all that in the middle of a pcs though! Hope the rest of your move is less eventful!

Military Families

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts