Military Families

Featured Posts
JMcIver
Love worth fighting for
by JMcIver
September 6, 2012 at 6:34 PM
I love my husband more then words can explain. I have a Christ like love for him, but he is not my God. He told me in July he wanted a divorce, but has yet to do anything. We have been married for six and a half years and I'm not willing to give it all up what would you do?

Replies

• marinewife55
    September 7, 2012 at 2:22 AM
    The other side has to want to give that a hundred percent...I thought it would save my marriage but my stbxdh mocked it and even when he did any of the days in the book, it was pretending :/

Quoting nathansmommy331:

Love dare

• jsr87
    by jsr87
    September 7, 2012 at 4:03 AM

It doesn't sound like there's much to "give all up" in the first place, so I guess I don't get the point. He's not that into the relationship and nothing is going to change that unless he chooses.

• JMcIver
    by JMcIver
    September 7, 2012 at 7:13 AM
    It hurts so bad just thinking this could be end I now know what a broken heart feels like
  • vamom21
    by vamom21
    October 4, 2012 at 1:16 PM

My belief is that you should not fight, just be still and let God lead you. I read a book that really changed my view of marriage: Power of a Praying Wife the author's last name I think is Osmaritan...look for it! It is an amazing book for Christian wives!

• cocoroo
    by cocoroo
    October 4, 2012 at 1:19 PM

• adoptivemomof1
    Mel
    October 4, 2012 at 2:01 PM

And this one of the many reasons why you are so glamourous! Although pooping gold bricks is quite impressive also ;p

Quoting cocoroo:

• Mama_Gleich
    October 4, 2012 at 8:45 PM

I have seen this same post 3x now.....
  • Mama_Gleich
    October 4, 2012 at 8:46 PM
    Quoting cocoroo:

Lol!!!!!

This is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MisisMags
    October 5, 2012 at 4:45 AM

I really don't understand this "christ-like love" you are talking about...I have never heard anyone put it that way.

Can you tell us WHY he might want a divorce from you? Is this sudden or have you been having problems with him for some time now?

• salamandersmom
    October 5, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Ask him to go to counselling with you before he really considers divorce.  If there is something worth saving, you guys owe it to one another to try to fix it.  Best of luck to you!! 

Military Families

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN