Cafe AmyB
Welcome Aboard the Military Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....
January 10, 2011 at 2:42 PM

Welcome to Military Moms!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

To add a Military Moms signature to your posts, click here: 
Military Moms Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

Cafe Amy

Here is a link to the last Welcome/intro post:
"Welcome Aboard" the  Military Moms Group...please introduce yourself

If you signed in on the intro post above, please feel free to sign into this new one too!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• SailorsAngel
    November 18, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Hello Ladies, 

My name is Shawnda (35).  I am a Navy wife to my husband Scott for 14 years.  We have three children, Jeffrey (13), Christina (10) and Courtney (5).  I am prior Navy myself and that is how hubby and I met.  We are preparing to retire next summer.  Look forward to getting to know all of you and hopefully spread some wisdom.  :D

• evrementer
    November 19, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Hello! My name is Elena :) My husband is in the Air Force and just currently got stationed in Hickam, HI. we've been married for about 2 weeks. unfortunately, he left a week after we got married. I have a two year old son named Connor. My husband is not his biological father but treats my son as his own and I'm one grateful lady :) I'm looking for some friendship and advice.

• Kaylab1109
    November 19, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Hi my name is Kayla I have been a military wife for 3 years.My husband is in the Army. We just moved to Fort Sill OK last month and I'm really hoping to meet some friends for me and my 16 month old little girl names Aubrey. I love to coupon, do craft and yoga.

• GeriK
    by GeriK
    November 24, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Hi!  I'm Geri.  My future husband has been a Submariner in the Navy for 12+ years.  We met in Iraq when we were IA together.  We have a fantastic 4 y/o daughter and just starting living in San Diego.  I work from home and my daughter goes to the CDC everyday.  Life is awesome! 

• babygirl230401
    November 25, 2012 at 6:10 PM

HI everyone. im very new army wife, my husband is going into the army here soon . he will leaving in the next few months. im not sure we are going to be stationed. im just looking  to talk other army wives. hope to talk some soon. i hoping for anywhere but ft riley . i used  to live close to there. and   i dont want to go back. hopping for where i havrnt been.. should be get married before basic or after

• RickyBobby88
    November 26, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Hey there, I'm Alecia! Both my husband and me are Army, he is an officer, and I am soon to be. We are currently at Fort Hood. I just graduated from the ROTC and nursing program at UTA (University of Texas at Arlington) in may, but I was unable to commission at that time because I was six months pregnant. I had my handsome boy, William, on August 21st. Since then I've been enjoying being a new mommy and working towards my commission! I'm looking at going to BOLC (Basic Officer Leader Course) in march. For medical services it is a 9 week deal, so I'm currently looking into day cares and such. I don't know if any of you live in this area, but any advice or reccommendation on day cares would be amazing! It is just my husband, baby boy, and me here so it's been difficult to meet other people with babies. So I'm very glad to join this group!

• steph5792
    November 26, 2012 at 4:46 PM

hi!  I am Stephanie Dodge my son Scott Hughes is leaving for boot camp on January 2nd 2013 very proud of what he is doing but at the same time very scared and sad

• GSU22122
    November 27, 2012 at 5:16 PM
    Hello all!
    My name is Beth, I am a step-mom to a wonderful 10 year old little boy, and the wife of an Airman. My hubby has been in the AF for over 12 years and he loves it. He has spent time stationed at Andrews AFB in MD(twice), Keesler AFB in Biloxi MS, and now we are in Hawaii. We have been here since July and love it! We love to explore the island and spend time hiking. We are always looking to meet more people and find more friends who are just as adventurous.
  • KyliesMom12
    November 28, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Hi, my name is Jess. I am a brand new navy wife with a three month old daughter. I am trying to get involved with other military wives/gf because of the support I have heard about. My husband is on shore duty right now but will be shortly going to a ship within the next six months. 

• ZandPsMommy
    November 28, 2012 at 11:32 AM

Hi! My name is Lisa. My husband has been in the Army for 8 1/2 years and I was in the Army for 4 1/2 years myself. I got out about a year and a half ago and am now a stay at home mom and full time student in pre-nursing right now. We are stationed at Ft Sill, OK. We have two beautiful children. Our son Zephyr is 21 months old and our newest addition, Penelope is 3 months old. As much as I love being home with my babies it does make meeting people a challenge so I'm hoping to meet new people with a similar lifestyle.

This post is locked, so you can't reply.