New York Moms

Mom2jngnc
agh... my MIL
February 3, 2013 at 5:59 PM

MIL: I need a copy of the picture on your computer. I don't have any pictures of my Grandchildren. 

I bit my freaking tongue. Although, I swear if she says that to me again, I AM GOING OFF ON HER. 

She had a copy of our 2010 family picture, and a college of the kids from that sitting. She LEFT it at her apartment when she moved as "garbage" along with EVERY single photo album, photo etc I had EVER Given her. 

Replies

• powow65
    by powow65
    Kim
    February 3, 2013 at 7:46 PM
    Wtf?!
    She left all the photos?! Who would do that?!
  • SamMom912
    February 3, 2013 at 8:06 PM

You're better then i. I would have asked what happened to those exact photos and the albums. . 

• lizmarie1975
    Liz
    February 3, 2013 at 8:13 PM
    Ewwww...that just beat all my MIL stuff
  • finnbar
    by finnbar
    February 3, 2013 at 8:15 PM
    You have incredible self control
  • Jillysmom
    February 3, 2013 at 8:45 PM

I would have opened my mouth.

• Cecelia712
    February 3, 2013 at 9:46 PM
    I never really understood why people always said i was a cold hearted bitch. Then i joined here and hear what you ladies put up with and i finally understood. Because i woulve told her she had them and decided they werent important so not giving her more.
  • lady-J-Rock
    February 3, 2013 at 10:08 PM

she has a lot of nerve saying that. 

• whitewinterose
    February 4, 2013 at 12:02 AM
    I'm with others! I'd ask where are the ones I had already given her. Then responded that that was right, she thought they were trash!! But I don't put up with a lot when it comes to kid stuff. I've commented to my own mom that having so many of her other granddaughter and none of my kids (her other grandchildren) was a bit rude. But hey! Lol!
  • Mom2jngnc
    February 4, 2013 at 2:26 PM

This was John's comment on Facebook to my very similar vent....

Quote:

And it would have been a response along the lines of " I don't remember anything from back then" ..."you know how sick I was". It may feel good to say it but it won't get you anywhere.

• Kimmiky
    by Kimmiky
    February 4, 2013 at 6:45 PM

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

This was John's comment on Facebook to my very similar vent....

Quote:

And it would have been a response along the lines of " I don't remember anything from back then" ..."you know how sick I was". It may feel good to say it but it won't get you anywhere.

Wait, do we share a MIL?  this totally sounds like some kind of mind game guilt trip that my MIL would pull. . .  do you think that they go to school for that? 

New York Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN