New York Moms

lizmarie1975
This guy is the worst!
Liz
January 23, 2013 at 12:04 PM

I'm sure you all remember me bitching about the guy who handles the payroll for my husband. Anyway, I've taken over the contacting him when it comes time to run payroll.

Monday night I email him about having a check deposited this Friday, 1/25.

Tuesday, no answer.

Today, I email him to follow up. An hour later, I send a second email asking to please provide me with his phone number so I can call him when I need to.

He responds back with his contact information but no confirmation as to whether he's processed payroll.

I reply thanking him for the information and can he please confirm payroll.

Nothing so far.

Guess I'll be calling him when the boys go to sleep.

Idiot.

Replies

• Mom2jngnc
    January 23, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Can DH get a new rep with the payroll company?

• lizmarie1975
    Liz
    January 23, 2013 at 1:08 PM

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Can DH get a new rep with the payroll company?

I asked him once before and he thinks he can...it's just a matter of nagging him enough until it gets done.

• SamMom912
    January 23, 2013 at 1:58 PM

wow.. that is crappy! Id text him or call him every 5 minutes. LOL

• lizmarie1975
    Liz
    January 23, 2013 at 2:00 PM

Quoting SamMom912:

Well, I called and it went straight to voicemail. I asked him to send me a quick email confirming payroll for Friday.

Grrr....

• SamMom912
    January 23, 2013 at 2:03 PM

that sucks.... to be so unresponsive... come on!!! Id tell him that your sleeping with the owner of the company and you WILL pull some strings to FIND A NEW PAYROLL guy IF you dont get some response.

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Quoting SamMom912:

Well, I called and it went straight to voicemail. I asked him to send me a quick email confirming payroll for Friday.

Grrr....

• SamMom912
    January 23, 2013 at 2:03 PM

DH owns the co, right? It's HIS payroll, or am I mistaken and think your sleeping with someone else? LOL

• lizmarie1975
    Liz
    January 23, 2013 at 2:06 PM

Quoting SamMom912:

DH owns the co, right? It's HIS payroll, or am I mistaken and think your sleeping with someone else? LOL

DH owns his company. He contracts with a payroll company that takes the $$ out of the business acct, pays taxes on the amount, and deposits the rest into the personal acct.

So, I'm not sure if you've got me sleeping with DH...or the owner of the payroll company. I'm pretty sure I should be sleeping with the latter if I want the guy to move faster.

• SamMom912
    January 23, 2013 at 2:11 PM

Id tell him I was sleeping with his boss... (indirectly... but STILL)... LOL... he'd BEST get a move and answer you. LOL

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Quoting SamMom912:

DH owns his company. He contracts with a payroll company that takes the $$ out of the business acct, pays taxes on the amount, and deposits the rest into the personal acct.

So, I'm not sure if you've got me sleeping with DH...or the owner of the payroll company. I'm pretty sure I should be sleeping with the latter if I want the guy to move faster.

• Mom2jngnc
    January 23, 2013 at 2:25 PM

100%... you are sleeping the man who hired him to do payroll for xyz company (your DH's) get on the ball, or we shop around for a new company. 

in the meantime NAG DH..... 

Quoting SamMom912:

that sucks.... to be so unresponsive... come on!!! Id tell him that your sleeping with the owner of the company and you WILL pull some strings to FIND A NEW PAYROLL guy IF you dont get some response.

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Quoting SamMom912:

Grrr....

• SamMom912
    January 23, 2013 at 2:27 PM

I dont think Id make a sex refence and then tell him to get "on the ball"... LOL...

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

100%... you are sleeping the man who hired him to do payroll for xyz company (your DH's) get on the ball, or we shop around for a new company. 

in the meantime NAG DH..... 

Quoting SamMom912:

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Quoting SamMom912:

Grrr....

New York Moms