New York Moms

jenniferlee_12
Ambient Energy?
January 7, 2013 at 1:33 PM

I might have asked this awhile ago, but will ask again. Do any of you have experience with this company? Still trying to find a way to save on our electric bill because we are getting robbed by National Grid. Thanks

Replies

• Mom2jngnc
    January 7, 2013 at 1:35 PM

sorry, no help, as much as I loathe national grid.... they still cahrge the delivery around here, which is more than my usage.... so I just stick with them as a new supplier won't change the worst part of my bill.

• jenniferlee_12
    January 7, 2013 at 1:52 PM

That is why I want to change because my delivery is double what we use. Someone awhile ago was talking about it and said that the company would be cheaper delivery. Guess I will keep asking around. Thanks for answering me though.

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

sorry, no help, as much as I loathe national grid.... they still cahrge the delivery around here, which is more than my usage.... so I just stick with them as a new supplier won't change the worst part of my bill.

• elwalters77
    January 7, 2013 at 2:14 PM
    My sister is an ambit rep. We do save some on our energy bill.
  • jenniferlee_12
    January 7, 2013 at 2:23 PM

Is it worth changing? Are there any hidden fees or anything?

Quoting elwalters77:

• elwalters77
    January 7, 2013 at 2:31 PM
    Our savings is about $10 a month. Not a lot, but it adds up! No hidden fees. Easy to sign up and easy to quit if you ever want/need to.

Quoting jenniferlee_12:

Quoting elwalters77:

• Mom2jngnc
    January 7, 2013 at 2:34 PM

Around Syracuse we are told that we still have to pay national grid's delivery. the only savings we will get is what we same for KWH's..... 

Quoting jenniferlee_12:

That is why I want to change because my delivery is double what we use. Someone awhile ago was talking about it and said that the company would be cheaper delivery. Guess I will keep asking around. Thanks for answering me though.

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

• jenniferlee_12
    January 7, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Is the savings on the energy or the delivery? When the guy was talking to me it was on the delivery and then you got 3% off the energy for three months or something like that. It was awhile ago that the guy came around.

Quoting elwalters77:

Our savings is about $10 a month. Not a lot, but it adds up! No hidden fees. Easy to sign up and easy to quit if you ever want/need to.

Quoting jenniferlee_12:

Quoting elwalters77:

• elwalters77
    January 7, 2013 at 2:38 PM
    The delivery, but I do remember the extra savings in the beginning like you said.

Quoting jenniferlee_12:

Is the savings on the energy or the delivery? When the guy was talking to me it was on the delivery and then you got 3% off the energy for three months or something like that. It was awhile ago that the guy came around.

Quoting elwalters77:

Quoting jenniferlee_12:

Quoting elwalters77:

• Wyldbutterfly
    January 7, 2013 at 6:07 PM

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

This!

• Cecelia712
    January 7, 2013 at 8:10 PM
    Sorry, I live right out of NYC so I have con ed, but did you try doing a review search on them? See what others have to say about them?
    Good luck

New York Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN