New York Moms

lovegrandbaby
why ask
January 5, 2013 at 8:01 PM

why ask my feelings, opinion, etc when it makes no difference?  I'm allergic to plastic and dont understand doubletalk.  thank god hubby isnt allergic and can understand and agree with all the trained, double talking, plastic educated people.  I need one willing to move in for 3 hots -n-  a cot so i dont have to worry any more about anything.  anyone know of any willing to do this?  just wondering.

Replies

• Cecelia712
    January 5, 2013 at 8:19 PM
    I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about.
  • Jillysmom
    January 5, 2013 at 9:46 PM

me either, sorry

• lady-J-Rock
    January 5, 2013 at 10:11 PM
    So who's being fake and are you looking for somebody to move in with you or what.
    Not to be rude but the only times I have heard the phrase three hots and a cot is in reference to being in the military, jail or prison.
  • lovegrandbaby
    January 5, 2013 at 11:59 PM

I figure if i feed someone three meals a day, and give them a place to sleep, and they are well educated, trained in "their field", can give double talk, watch my every move and record all my words, then I will know noone can say I did or said something that wasn't heard by a professional. 

I was asked for my opinion or what I felt numerous times regarding what I wanted to have happen for self, child, etc, only to be told "that's not right", "we know what's best", etc.  cuz "we're trained".  So I figure, I must not know anything about anything.  God knows how I survived for so long out in the cold cruel world.  They need to come live with me

Maybe I should sign up for jail - figure out something to do.  That way the professionals would always be watching me and I wouldn't have to worry about mine cuz they would watch them too.  Good idea!

• Wyldbutterfly
    January 6, 2013 at 1:09 AM

****scratches head****

• elwalters77
    January 6, 2013 at 4:31 AM
    So hubby upset you?
  • SamMom912
    January 6, 2013 at 1:16 PM
    I wish i could help... But i dont understand the problem.
  • Jillysmom
    January 6, 2013 at 1:46 PM

confused

• Mom2jngnc
    January 7, 2013 at 12:39 PM

The inital post has me lost, and the OP's comment hasn't helped.

It sounds like your children might be asking things about your grnadchild, but if they don't like your reply, they blow you off to your face..... 

New York Moms