New York Moms

Mom2jngnc
Holiday Question #1
December 4, 2012 at 8:26 PM

How do you wrap your gifts?

Meaning do you use a variety of papers for whatever reasons.....

OR

Do you use one roll until it's gone then open the next?

Replies

• MissDavison
    December 4, 2012 at 8:33 PM

I use different wrapping paper for each kid.

• Mystyk_moon
    December 4, 2012 at 8:33 PM
    My mom wraps them for me, I stink at it! She uses one roll until it's gone then on to the next.
  • Cecelia712
    December 4, 2012 at 8:38 PM
    Depends on my mood. Sometimes all 1 roll. Sometimes I vary it.
  • Mom2jngnc
    December 4, 2012 at 8:41 PM

I have large prints, small prints, a variety of colors...... I use whatever fits the box.... a BIG box will get a larger pattern, a small gift will get a smaller pattern etc.

I have a LARGE variety of papers to choose from. Under my tree ends up very colorful.....

• lish2127
    December 4, 2012 at 8:57 PM

I use a variety. For Santa gifts I use a different paper so its not the same as gifts from us. I remember figuring that out when I was a kid.

• Emschick38
    Ali
    December 4, 2012 at 9:04 PM

we use reusable stuff, like pillow caes and sheets for bigger boxes. and handkercheifs and hand towels and fabric scraps for littler. We use ribbon to tie them off.

• Mom2jngnc
    December 4, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Quoting lish2127:

I use a variety. For Santa gifts I use a different paper so its not the same as gifts from us. I remember figuring that out when I was a kid.

Garrett asked me, I told me we got a % off our total bill for providing the wrapping supplies.

• elwalters77
    December 5, 2012 at 12:48 AM
    I mix it up
  • robynjavan7104
    December 5, 2012 at 3:47 AM
    For santa gifts I use one type and for all the others I finish off a roll before moving on to the next one.
  • Wyldbutterfly
    December 5, 2012 at 4:47 AM

I use a variety but ususally with a color theme. Some years I'll use blue and gold, others red and green etc.

New York Moms