Liz
December 4, 2012 at 7:52 AM

Anything to share?

Replies

• powow65
    by powow65
    Kim
    December 4, 2012 at 8:20 AM
    Mine mine mine mine MINE M I N E!!!!!!!!!!!
    Black silk folgers coffee!
    Away! Go far far away!!!! Mine!!!!!
  • lady-J-Rock
    December 4, 2012 at 8:50 AM
    I am really looking forward to next week when I don't have class.
  • Imjustinsmommy
    December 4, 2012 at 10:21 AM

we bought a generator.. but the the fuel bill has to wait. =( heck no im not  going to be out 11 days in the cold again!

• Emschick38
    Ali
    December 4, 2012 at 10:24 AM

I want to go home to NY for 3 months. I want to leave here 12/15 and not come back until I have the baby and its passport. It would really make life easier.

• Cecelia712
    December 4, 2012 at 10:26 AM
    I can't stand my MIL
    I just told my friend I can't deal with him for now. He annoys the crap out of me and I'm too tired to deal with him.
    I'm dreading the holidays.
    I'm tired, feel horrible and want a nap.
  • Mom2jngnc
    December 4, 2012 at 10:45 AM

I balanced the checkbook yesterday..... $190 left in Christmas funding, and $15 in checking for two weeks. *sigh* Which means I will be dipping into Christmas $ to get until pay day. Especially since I bought 3 gallons of milk on Sunday and I am down to 1 and 1/2. Plus we need to drive to Seneca Falls on Saturday for the race. 

Let me just say, don't let your daughters marry paramedic's the pay sucks! My brother, he's had his CDL since September, is making more per week that my DH now!

• Mom2jngnc
    December 4, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Although we will have a 12 hr deposit on Friday from his part time job, and I do have some money in savings I can transfer if needed, and I have $40 in paypal. 

So it's not all that bad, but it is still stressful!

• Jennifair
    Jen
    December 4, 2012 at 10:54 AM

I let Alice sleep in today. Since Kelly left her sleeping hasn't been good. So I called her in, but she also has a dentist appt tomorrow and will miss school again. 

• lish2127
    December 4, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

I balanced the checkbook yesterday..... $190 left in Christmas funding, and $15 in checking for two weeks. *sigh* Which means I will be dipping into Christmas $ to get until pay day. Especially since I bought 3 gallons of milk on Sunday and I am down to 1 and 1/2. Plus we need to drive to Seneca Falls on Saturday for the race. 

Let me just say, don't let your daughters marry paramedic's the pay sucks! My brother, he's had his CDL since September, is making more per week that my DH now!

What time? Stop in Auburn along the way!

• Mom2jngnc
    December 4, 2012 at 2:39 PM

Quoting lish2127:

What time? Stop in Auburn along the way!

I saw that. We are carpooling with Erin and her son; packet pick up is 12 to 4 with the race starting at 4:40. 

New York Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN