New York Moms

Wyldbutterfly
Half your A** Small update***
November 18, 2012 at 5:38 AM

I was at my husbands job Friday for a little bit. As I was talking to my husbands boss he looks at me, slightly turns me and pulls aside my hoodie.. looks and says to me "you lost half your ass"

I know I've been losing weight and all but didn't think it was that drastic.

I've had my neighbors tell me I've lost weight and people at work. How come I don't see the difference?

*****UPDATE*****

I weighed myself on June 23RD, I remember because I was at my sisters house watching my niece get ready for her wedding.

I weighed myself last night and since June 23RD I've lost 33 lbs. I can't tell you how excited I was to see that. *doing a happy dance***

Replies

• elwalters77
    November 18, 2012 at 7:18 AM
    IDK but I wish I could lose half my ass and then some! Good for you!
  • Bethy16
    by Bethy16
    November 18, 2012 at 7:51 AM
    Can I loose half my belly?? Lol good for you!
  • Jennifair
    Jen
    November 18, 2012 at 8:12 AM

Because you're to busy to notice? Congrats to you! I need to do the same, 

• Emschick38
    Ali
    November 18, 2012 at 8:29 AM

Thats a great way to put it. You are probably too busy to notice. Are your clothes getting too big?

• SamMom912
    November 18, 2012 at 9:59 AM

I think that maybe psychologically you are used to seeing yourself a certain way. I think even when weight is lost, if we are use to seeing ourselves as a (for example) size 10... and we are now a 6... we still see the 10.

KWIM?

I think it takes a lot to retrain our brain to not see ourselves in a bad light. If you feel GOOD and are HEALTHY then I dont really think it matters what size you are... 
    PLEASE dont use the guidelines I set up there as a standard... they are MY standards... but Im really little... (5') so when I wear a 10, Im pretty big for "me...."  

• Cecelia712
    November 18, 2012 at 2:00 PM
    I think we don't notice it because we don't really see ourselves. We can tell by how our clothes fit and what not but not by just looking in a mirror.
    But congrats! That's great
  • Cecelia712
    November 18, 2012 at 2:02 PM
    You'll have to buy some more dresses this sumer to show off your new figure!
  • Wyldbutterfly
    November 18, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Quoting Bethy16:

Can I loose half my belly?? Lol good for you!

That's what I really need to work on losing.

• Wyldbutterfly
    November 18, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Quoting Emschick38:

Thats a great way to put it. You are probably too busy to notice. Are your clothes getting too big?

Yes they are. I lost some of my boobs first. I went from a DD to a D.

My jeans are falling down and my shirt size has gone down. I can actually wear my husbands jeans!

I no longer buy tops in the plus size section. I still have to buy a large t shirt because I like them roomy.

My ring I just had sized will have to be sized again pretty soon. So I've noticed these changes but still don't really see it.

• Wyldbutterfly
    November 18, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Quoting Cecelia712:

You'll have to buy some more dresses this sumer to show off your new figure!

I'm actually looking forward to doing that.

New York Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN