New York Moms

Wyldbutterfly
Half your A** Small update***
November 18, 2012 at 5:38 AM

I was at my husbands job Friday for a little bit. As I was talking to my husbands boss he looks at me, slightly turns me and pulls aside my hoodie.. looks and says to me "you lost half your ass"

I know I've been losing weight and all but didn't think it was that drastic.

I've had my neighbors tell me I've lost weight and people at work. How come I don't see the difference?

*****UPDATE*****

I weighed myself on June 23RD, I remember because I was at my sisters house watching my niece get ready for her wedding.

I weighed myself last night and since June 23RD I've lost 33 lbs. I can't tell you how excited I was to see that. *doing a happy dance***

Replies

• elwalters77
    November 18, 2012 at 7:18 AM
    IDK but I wish I could lose half my ass and then some! Good for you!
  • Bethy16
    by Bethy16
    November 18, 2012 at 7:51 AM
    Can I loose half my belly?? Lol good for you!
  • Jennifair
    Jen
    November 18, 2012 at 8:12 AM

Because you're to busy to notice? Congrats to you! I need to do the same, 

• Emschick38
    Ali
    November 18, 2012 at 8:29 AM

Thats a great way to put it. You are probably too busy to notice. Are your clothes getting too big?

• SamMom912
    November 18, 2012 at 9:59 AM

I think that maybe psychologically you are used to seeing yourself a certain way. I think even when weight is lost, if we are use to seeing ourselves as a (for example) size 10... and we are now a 6... we still see the 10.

KWIM?

I think it takes a lot to retrain our brain to not see ourselves in a bad light. If you feel GOOD and are HEALTHY then I dont really think it matters what size you are... 
    PLEASE dont use the guidelines I set up there as a standard... they are MY standards... but Im really little... (5') so when I wear a 10, Im pretty big for "me...."  

• Cecelia712
    November 18, 2012 at 2:00 PM
    I think we don't notice it because we don't really see ourselves. We can tell by how our clothes fit and what not but not by just looking in a mirror.
    But congrats! That's great
  • Cecelia712
    November 18, 2012 at 2:02 PM
    You'll have to buy some more dresses this sumer to show off your new figure!
  • Wyldbutterfly
    November 18, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Quoting Bethy16:

Can I loose half my belly?? Lol good for you!

That's what I really need to work on losing.

• Wyldbutterfly
    November 18, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Quoting Emschick38:

Thats a great way to put it. You are probably too busy to notice. Are your clothes getting too big?

Yes they are. I lost some of my boobs first. I went from a DD to a D.

My jeans are falling down and my shirt size has gone down. I can actually wear my husbands jeans!

I no longer buy tops in the plus size section. I still have to buy a large t shirt because I like them roomy.

My ring I just had sized will have to be sized again pretty soon. So I've noticed these changes but still don't really see it.

• Wyldbutterfly
    November 18, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Quoting Cecelia712:

You'll have to buy some more dresses this sumer to show off your new figure!

I'm actually looking forward to doing that.

New York Moms