New York Moms

moltocomeamore
Did You Reject Eye Drops?
October 3, 2012 at 11:11 AM

I really feel this is a completely unecessary procedure for my baby. According to the hospital they are "obligated" to report me to child protective services if I so choose to reject the eye drops.

Have any of you chosen to reject the eye drops? Were you reported? What happened?

Thanks@

Replies

• Mom2jngnc
    October 11, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Quoting elwalters77:

Since this question has been asked before and we never found out what happened, would you mind letting us know here if you decline the drops so that the next time this question gets asked we can provide some sort of feed back? Thanks!

that is a good one :)

I mean we've had 4 people come in and ask, but then we never find out what happened. 

• moltocomeamore
    October 11, 2012 at 9:33 AM

I will let everyone know when the time comes if I am able to decline the drops. But I'm not due until mid November so it will be a while.

• Jennifair
    Jen
    October 11, 2012 at 9:43 AM

that will be here b4 you know it! Hope you have a nice easy delivery good luck ! 

Quoting moltocomeamore:

I will let everyone know when the time comes if I am able to decline the drops. But I'm not due until mid November so it will be a while.

• moltocomeamore
    October 15, 2012 at 5:28 PM
    Just an update. baby daddy and I don't get along and since I can't have anything negative on my side if he decides to try to get custody I won't be rejecting the eye drops, they're not harmful, so I'm just going to suck it up. So, sorry, but I won't have an answer for what happens!

New York Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts