New York Moms

Cafe Robin
Buy, Sell or Trade - The NY Mom Exchange
July 13, 2010 at 12:51 PM

Do you have items like baby clothes or furniture that you no longer need?

Maybe another Mom in New York could use that stuff!

Use this post to advertise items that you're selling or giving away.  You can also use this post to look for items that you need.

Reply with items that you'd like to buy, sell, trade or give away!

New York Moms

Thank you for being a member of the New York Moms group!

Replies

• moejoe9840
    April 29, 2013 at 9:21 AM

I have some Betty Crocker cook books( 2) if anyone wants them.

• moejoe9840
    April 29, 2013 at 9:22 AM

I also have a set of 3 Creative Cook Kitchen Cook books. I am trying to downsize my collection of books. Have way too many.

• moejoe9840
    April 29, 2013 at 9:27 AM

I am also selling a Power Wheels Jeep for a girl. it is in decent condition. Both my girls have outgrown it. I am asking $50.00. It does work but doesn not come with a battery for it. It is a 12 volt battery and they sell them at Toys R Us. If anyone is interested please email me. There is a radio that plays real music and it take 4 C batteries.

• EvaTheDiva29
    April 29, 2013 at 9:32 AM

anyone have a need for boy clothes? size 5-7, some 8's. 

shirts, shorts, pants, snow pants, winter coats. bags and bags full of clothes. FREE to whoever wants to get them. im in rochester. 

i also have a baby bouncer, the triangle kind, that the feet bounce. let me find a pic.

i'll have to take pics of it, but this is the top of it. 

i have a diaper bag

i also have baby girl clothes, two boxes. size 6-18 months. fall and summer clothes, a alot of dresses. i would like 30 for all. a lot weren't worn at all. 

im sure i have other stuff. i'll post more as i go through things.

let me know!

• EvaTheDiva29
    April 29, 2013 at 9:34 AM

are you close to rochester??? my dd would love this!

Quoting moejoe9840:

I am also selling a Power Wheels Jeep for a girl. it is in decent condition. Both my girls have outgrown it. I am asking $50.00. It does work but doesn not come with a battery for it. It is a 12 volt battery and they sell them at Toys R Us. If anyone is interested please email me. There is a radio that plays real music and it take 4 C batteries.

• moejoe9840
    April 30, 2013 at 7:58 AM

No I live in Staten Island NY

• KawaiiLila
    April 30, 2013 at 9:07 AM

Hand knit hand sewn unisex infant sweater. Size 3-6 months. If your interested Inbox me for more details.

• x143dove
    July 23, 2013 at 11:21 PM

I have clothing for boys and a rocker

• proudmom_1984
    July 25, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Hi moms! I would like to share with you this place GIVE IT A CHANCE is a place serving all over USA where parents can buy used baby articles and sell items no longer need saving and getting money. Visit their web to get a better idea about their services   www.giveitachance.net  

New York Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN