New Jersey Moms

jen113000
QOTD 2/1
February 1, 2013 at 9:25 AM
What's the plan for the weekend? Anything exciting going on?

Replies

• LoriAnn87
    February 1, 2013 at 9:51 AM

not sure maybe in the hostpial but if not probley not going to do much expect go to target and watch the big gamel

• michellejenner
    February 1, 2013 at 10:35 AM

Cub Scout pinewood derby tomorrow!

• jen113000
    February 1, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Ohh fun! 

Quoting michellejenner:

Cub Scout pinewood derby tomorrow!

• jen113000
    February 1, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Good luck!! How many weeks are you now?

Quoting LoriAnn87:

not sure maybe in the hostpial but if not probley not going to do much expect go to target and watch the big gamel

• LoriAnn87
    February 1, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Quoting jen113000:

Quoting LoriAnn87:

36 weeks but from all the problems i'm having and the way everyone is talking i will be deliever him at 37 weeks.

• jen113000
    February 1, 2013 at 11:16 AM
    That's good! At least he will be considered full term at 37 weeks! Hope you will post pics when you get ther time after he's here!

Quoting LoriAnn87:

Quoting jen113000:

Quoting LoriAnn87:

36 weeks but from all the problems i'm having and the way everyone is talking i will be deliever him at 37 weeks.

• LoriAnn87
    February 1, 2013 at 11:20 AM

Quoting jen113000:

That's good! At least he will be considered full term at 37 weeks! Hope you will post pics when you get ther time after he's here!

Quoting LoriAnn87:

Quoting jen113000:

Quoting LoriAnn87:

yep and he actually is in there longer then mikey. i will tried to post pics once he is here.

• TheJerseyGirl
    February 1, 2013 at 8:27 PM
    Omgosh that's so exciting, Lori!!!

Quoting LoriAnn87:

Quoting jen113000:

Quoting LoriAnn87:

• TheJerseyGirl
    February 1, 2013 at 8:29 PM
    Tonight were all in... Tomorrow T has an indoor field hockey game and Dh is working. Sunday were taking the kids for a ride to Delaware and to dinner... As long as it doesn't snow!
  • LoriAnn87
    February 1, 2013 at 9:02 PM

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

Omgosh that's so exciting, Lori!!!

Quoting LoriAnn87:

Quoting jen113000:

Quoting LoriAnn87:

it is excited i just want this all to be over with becuase i'm not enjoy being pregnant anymore

New Jersey Moms