New Jersey Moms

jen113000
QOTD 11/30
November 30, 2012 at 9:22 AM
What book are you reading?

If not reading anything at the moment... favorite book or magazine that you read?

Replies

• lanys_mom
    November 30, 2012 at 9:54 AM
    I'm reading Defending Jacob. It's pretty good, would still be reading but need to charge my kindle.
  • ceciliam
    November 30, 2012 at 9:58 AM

I have a new Better Homes and Garden that I started reading.

• LoriAnn87
    November 30, 2012 at 11:05 AM

I'm reading the walking dead novel road to woodbury.

• Rychelle
    November 30, 2012 at 12:29 PM
    The crossfire series but waiting on the 3rd book right now. And just finished Beautiful Disaster. Need to find another one now to start while I wait for book 3 lol
  • TheJerseyGirl
    November 30, 2012 at 2:10 PM
    I am magazine crazy so any home decor or Christmas inspired magazine goes home with me .. Or I sit it back on the shelf after I look thru it
  • bhwrn1
    by bhwrn1
    December 1, 2012 at 9:22 AM

Right now I'm reading several books, surprised? I bet you're not! LOL!

Nancy Clancy: Secret Admirer. I got it as a review copy straight from Harper Collins Children! I'm excited to review books for them. It's middle grade, lower grade.

I'm beat reading a book called Maiden for a friend of mine, Christopher Sorenson.

I'm reading Mystery Falls by Marilyn Philips (for a book blog tour).

And Quicksilver (Ultraviolet #2) by R.J. Anderson, which I got as an ARC (it releases some time next year, forget which month but I want to say June).

I'm about to start these two for review: Transcender by Vicky Savage and River's Recruit by Charlotte Abel

I have three other books that I'm slowly reading: Rift by Andrea Cremer (which I want to finish b/c the second one is coming out in Jan), Blood by K.J. Wignall, and Intangible by J. Meyers.
    I just finished The Iron Knight (Iron Fey #4) by Julie Kagawa last night and will reading the novella that comes after it today.

New Jersey Moms