New Jersey Moms

Replies

• 1catMcG
    by 1catMcG
    June 21, 2011 at 5:55 PM

Do you know of favorite play groups for North Jersey?

• Grandnan11
    December 6, 2011 at 9:12 AM

Thanks for writing this post. Its very helpful and useful. I hope you all have happy holidays here at New Jersey Moms! I am looking forward to reading more from you too. Enjoy the day.

• SheilaCred
    December 8, 2011 at 1:44 PM

Moms,

I live in central NJ.  I am looking for a good GYN in central NJ.  My research is showing all the good doctors in Northern NJ.

• Mrsgoober
    February 7, 2012 at 10:24 AM

I would like to know ifyou can add Diet Center of Union, NJ at 908-688-3438, 1492 Morris Avenue, Union, NJ 07083 to your links of places.  It helped me get back to my goal weight when nothing else was working and I loved the one on one counseling.  I wold love to be able to share with the rest of NJ.  Thank you!

• skashdan
    August 3, 2012 at 3:49 PM

HI!  My name is Stephanie and I am with Primrose Schools-  We are having an AWESOME Parenting event at our Primrose School of Warren.  I know as a mom it has helped me with getting my child to eat better! 

When: Tuesday, August 7, 2012
    6:30 - 8:00 pm

Where: Primrose School of Warren- 117 Mt. Bethel Road, Warren, NJ  908-822-9900

What: Dr. Laura Jana, pediatrician and national author of Food Fights and Heading Home with Your Baby, will be sharing practical tips for parents’ daily nutritional challenges.

RSVP to jwaddy@primroseschools.com to receive your signed copy of her book the night of the event!

• ChrisB33
    August 24, 2013 at 11:34 PM

Click here to see Bergen County, NJ's favorite ice cream parlor as voted on by mybergen.com visitors! 

New Jersey Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN