New Jersey Moms

bhwrn1
Things you like to shop for
by bhwrn1
February 16, 2010 at 10:53 AM

The rules:  How would you answer the statement in the title of the post?  Be as creative, silly, serious or provocative as you like (within CM and group guidelines); there are no wrong answers.

Replies

• meegs23
    by meegs23
    February 16, 2010 at 1:51 PM

Health and Beauty Aids- I'm obsessed. I have 4 different kinds of shampoo & conditioner in my shower, 3 diff body wash. Under my sink is a nightmare! I have 2 kinds of leave in conditioner spray, 4 different mousse, multiple hairsprays, more bottles of body lotion than I can count. It's crazy actually. I do it for the girls and DH as well- no idea why.

• LoriAnn87
    February 16, 2010 at 2:11 PM

Quoting meegs23:

Health and Beauty Aids- I'm obsessed. I have 4 different kinds of shampoo & conditioner in my shower, 3 diff body wash. Under my sink is a nightmare! I have 2 kinds of leave in conditioner spray, 4 different mousse, multiple hairsprays, more bottles of body lotion than I can count. It's crazy actually. I do it for the girls and DH as well- no idea why.

wow!!!!!!!!!! that's alot of shampoo, body wash and other beauty proudts.

• LoriAnn87
    February 16, 2010 at 2:13 PM

Clothes, purses, candles and shoes. I have some much clothes for every seasons but I only thing I don't wear year round are my tank tops but between me and my son we have more clothes then my hubby does but he has clothes from years ago that he needs to throw aways. I have about 20 pairs of shoes and my husband doens't understand why I need some many pairs when he only has about 4, I try to explain to him why but he doens't get it. I have some many shoes that they were taking over our closet and my husband side that right before we moved into our house my husband said to me that your shoes are not going to take over the closet anymore and told me to go out and get the tv proudct shoe under and I just love it because I always wanted one and it holds all my shoes but now I don't have hear him complain about my son or them taking over the closet cause they are under the bed.As for my purse I have about 3 them but only carring my Kathy aroudn because that's my favor but my husband told me no more purse but said I could get a new in 2 years so I'm due next year. I love the smell of candles expect yankees becasue they give me a heaahce, I usally buy the no brand ones and I just want my house to smell good escapilly living with to smelly boys in the house.

• chiquis
    by chiquis
    February 16, 2010 at 3:10 PM

I'd have to say clothes also. I am ALWAYS browsing for clothes. And if I see something on sale I get it even when I KNOW I don't need it lol. And I am obsessed with lip gloss too.

• Habibti812
    February 16, 2010 at 4:42 PM

I mostly shop for the kids..  I like buying them toys, DVDs, books etc. I have a REAL shopping problem for the kids.. Just look in thier playroom and that is obvious lol. The thing I shop for most for "me" is yarn to knit with- But I am usually making my kids something so I guess that really isn't for me either!

• LoriAnn87
    February 16, 2010 at 8:51 PM

Quoting Habibti812:

I mostly shop for the kids..  I like buying them toys, DVDs, books etc. I have a REAL shopping problem for the kids.. Just look in thier playroom and that is obvious lol. The thing I shop for most for "me" is yarn to knit with- But I am usually making my kids something so I guess that really isn't for me either!

I know what mean when I shop for myself I always seem to get my son something.

• missiedoo
    February 16, 2010 at 9:20 PM

I love shopping for things for the house. We finally purchase our first home this past June and after years of hearing dh saying when we get a house, when we get a house now I am going crazy. I also love shopping for the kids, my friends, and finally for myself. I really enjoy the gift giving process. As for me I am purchasing alot of baking and cooking stuff.

• LoriAnn87
    February 16, 2010 at 9:25 PM

Quoting missiedoo:

I love shopping for things for the house. We finally purchase our first home this past June and after years of hearing dh saying when we get a house, when we get a house now I am going crazy. I also love shopping for the kids, my friends, and finally for myself. I really enjoy the gift giving process. As for me I am purchasing alot of baking and cooking stuff.

congrats on the house and we just bought our first home too in oct. whenever we get extra money we buy what we need to fix up the house and with our tax return we are going to buy a little bit for the house.

• reasopolialy
    February 16, 2010 at 9:25 PM

Can't go anywhere without getting something for the kids.  I swear these crazy kids hypnotized me or something and they have me programed to buy them stuff everywhere I go.  Considering I have 4 girls, I love to get them stuff for their hair and jewelry.  I also have a nail polish obsession, so my children always have their nails painted.  Every sunday is mani/pedi day in my house.  Each time I walk into Walgreens, I walk out with at least 1 new nail color.  People used to laugh because when my triplets were babies, I would paint their toe nails in order to tell them apart.  They each had their own color.  The pediatrician laughed at the first visit when they were babies because all 30 toes were painted lol.

Quoting LoriAnn87:

Quoting Habibti812:

I know what mean when I shop for myself I always seem to get my son something.

• bhwrn1
    by bhwrn1
    February 16, 2010 at 9:31 PM

Girl, you and I are soooo alike! You should see the closet in my master bathroom!

Quoting meegs23:

New Jersey Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts