CafeMom Halloween Party 2009

Dreaming87
How was your halloween? What did you end up doing?
November 1, 2009 at 11:02 AM

I didn't plan on dressing up but I did.  Last minute my little one found a costume at Rite Aid and she was an angel, so when she saw the devil costume she said I had to get it.  It was the day before halloween and the costume was %50 off.  So I did it.  We looked so cute. 

Me and  my little one went out trick or treating in our neighborhood with a friend.  We ended up in the nicer section of town to find an elaborate haunted house.  It was so great.  The headless horseman was holding his head and it looked so real.  I got a picture of him and the amazing house,  It was like something out of a hollywood movie.  There were Gargoils, Zombies, and a realistic Devil on the roof tops.  IT was Amazing.

Replies

• OliviasMommy611
    November 1, 2009 at 11:05 AM

My neighbors twin girls were also an angel and a devil so cute! I took my daughter around our addition with my neighbor and her kids. My husband and I than loaded my daughter up and drove her to MIL. Great night. BTW my Daughter was a pumpkin.

• momtoezzie
    November 1, 2009 at 11:06 AM

My husband and I baked a cake and took our daughter trick-or-treating at the mall while it cooled down before decorating it. At the mall she got a lot of candy and they were offering free 5x7 pictures so we got that done and they'll be ready to pick up on Monday! We got home and passed out candy (to a whole 3 trick-or-treaters) and decorated the cake Halloween style. My older brother and his fiance and their son came over. It was pretty relaxing but still a lot of fun!

• Seeker1
    by Seeker1
    November 1, 2009 at 11:08 AM

We spent the whole day at Fall fesival's and Trunk or Treats:)

• 40plusmom
    November 1, 2009 at 11:11 AM

we went to a Halloween party at a local FD,and watched scary movies,the weather was terrible here,but we had fun! 

• Arizonawoman130
    November 1, 2009 at 11:15 AM

We carved a pumpkin then went shoping and went to a car show and saw people all dressed up for Halloween!

• ATG499
    by ATG499
    November 1, 2009 at 11:21 AM

We sat in the house all day. I took quite a few pictures and put DS in some Halloween outfits (AKA different Halloween onesies with black pants) and had a mini amateur photo shoot. Then I put DS in his penguin suit costume and we helped my mom give candy to all 10 small groups of people who came to the door. We still have over 3/4 of the bag of candy that we bought. Good thing DS is only 6 months old!

• CrystalDawn2506
    November 1, 2009 at 11:25 AM

I didn't get to take DD out on Halloween since it was raining cats and dogs . But on the 30th they had the safe treat downtown and it was nice and warm and no rain ! lol. She got a huge bag full of candy and loved getting to walk the whole downtown ( which isn't big at all lol ) and eating a free hot dog and getting a tiny free soda . So I didn't think she would miss out the day of Halloween since it was raining so bad. Plus we only had 2 brave trick or treaters who risked getting soaked , that left us with two huge bowls of candy to boot ! 

• barabra
    by barabra
    November 1, 2009 at 11:30 AM

We went trick or treating til bout 8, then my dh and I went to a Halloween party we had alot of fun and felt good to celebrate without the kids it was our date night for the month, the weather held out and we all had a fun day!

• stephs0105
    November 1, 2009 at 11:42 AM

we went in a group with my fam. it 8 kids 7 adults first we went to a trunk or treat they had food drinks bounce houses and i won the door prize it was a little case then we went door to door at some houses not to far away by the time we got home both the kids were sleeping and slept all night

• marithegreat82
    November 1, 2009 at 12:10 PM

We were going to stay local until I was reading the paper and saw our old town had 4 trunk or treats which are safer, we got to meet up with friends we have not saw in 10 months, and played games at a church. We started walking the neighboorhood around 7:30 but everyone was out of candy by then but they got tons and lots of cool st uff like bubbles.

CafeMom Halloween Party 2009