CafeMom Halloween Party 2009

Dreaming87
How was your halloween? What did you end up doing?
November 1, 2009 at 11:02 AM

I didn't plan on dressing up but I did.  Last minute my little one found a costume at Rite Aid and she was an angel, so when she saw the devil costume she said I had to get it.  It was the day before halloween and the costume was %50 off.  So I did it.  We looked so cute. 

Me and  my little one went out trick or treating in our neighborhood with a friend.  We ended up in the nicer section of town to find an elaborate haunted house.  It was so great.  The headless horseman was holding his head and it looked so real.  I got a picture of him and the amazing house,  It was like something out of a hollywood movie.  There were Gargoils, Zombies, and a realistic Devil on the roof tops.  IT was Amazing.

Replies

• Hannah943
    November 23, 2009 at 4:27 PM

Hello,

Hubby and I were invited to a friend's costume party.  Being empty nesters, I decided that we'd dress up in something totally nutty.  I dressed up as a fella and my DH let me dress him up as a girl.  It was really fun.  He was reluctant at first, but he did a great job.  Everyone at the party loved it.

• Vixiel
    by Vixiel
    November 24, 2009 at 11:34 PM

Went to the "safe for ToT" spooktacular event downtown. IT was fun, kind of chilly, and at the end it started raining, but we got a little bit of candy. quite enough actually, for a 22 month old. I just enjoyed letting her walk around and following her. we dressed up as black cats. :)

• laura410
    December 3, 2009 at 2:46 PM

I just handed out candy and goodies to the trick or treaters that came.We usually don't get to many so we had plenty left over,

CafeMom Halloween Party 2009