CafeMom Halloween Party 2009

Dreaming87
How was your halloween? What did you end up doing?
November 1, 2009 at 11:02 AM

I didn't plan on dressing up but I did.  Last minute my little one found a costume at Rite Aid and she was an angel, so when she saw the devil costume she said I had to get it.  It was the day before halloween and the costume was %50 off.  So I did it.  We looked so cute. 

Me and  my little one went out trick or treating in our neighborhood with a friend.  We ended up in the nicer section of town to find an elaborate haunted house.  It was so great.  The headless horseman was holding his head and it looked so real.  I got a picture of him and the amazing house,  It was like something out of a hollywood movie.  There were Gargoils, Zombies, and a realistic Devil on the roof tops.  IT was Amazing.

Replies

• Hannah943
    November 23, 2009 at 4:27 PM

Hello,

Hubby and I were invited to a friend's costume party.  Being empty nesters, I decided that we'd dress up in something totally nutty.  I dressed up as a fella and my DH let me dress him up as a girl.  It was really fun.  He was reluctant at first, but he did a great job.  Everyone at the party loved it.

• Vixiel
    by Vixiel
    November 24, 2009 at 11:34 PM

Went to the "safe for ToT" spooktacular event downtown. IT was fun, kind of chilly, and at the end it started raining, but we got a little bit of candy. quite enough actually, for a 22 month old. I just enjoyed letting her walk around and following her. we dressed up as black cats. :)

• laura410
    December 3, 2009 at 2:46 PM

I just handed out candy and goodies to the trick or treaters that came.We usually don't get to many so we had plenty left over,

CafeMom Halloween Party 2009

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts